Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think he likes me? be honest
  yes
  no
View Results

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:17 pm
Ok so heres the thing i really like my friend Ben. i thought he liked me back so my friend asked him out for me..but he said no.

We talk the same as before but now he stares at me more often. My friend ericka thinks he likes me, she said tht she asked him if he liked me and all he said was no while he played with his hair...she says he always does tht wen she metions my name..is plays with his hair and smiles, but if he liked me back why did he say no?
can someone help me

tell me ur opinion on this..
ew forget him hes such a jerk!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:14 pm
in my opioion i think he does^^ but the whole "no" thing could be that hes too shy to tell anyone that he does...but thats just me..thats just my opioion on it..but if he does end up liking you good luck!x3  

Ms Jenna_ Lee

3,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Miyu Reiki

3,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:15 pm
Yeah, it might be a yes... I think he was saying "no" to your friend because it was awkward for him. I think if you asked him, you may get a different answer... Good luck! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:35 pm
Miyu Reiki
Yeah, it might be a yes... I think he was saying "no" to your friend because it was awkward for him. I think if you asked him, you may get a different answer... Good luck! xD

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

f ii o r e ll a

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:57 am
I think he said 'no' before because he probably knows you're friends with Ericka and that she could tell you if he said 'yes'. Which is something that he'd be scared of saying because of that fear (alot of people have) of rejection (by you). If I was in Ben's position then I would have told her 'no' too. So you basically, you need to have the courage, if you don't have it, to tell him cuz obviously he likes you if he's staring at you all the time. I remember reading somewhere that it will take forever for a guy to confess his feelings to a girl he likes, so don't miss this opportunity or you could lose him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:16 pm
I say he likes you. I would have said the same thing if I was Ben. It does take forever for some guys to admit the way they feel towards a girl they like, even longer if they're close friends with them. But that's just my look on the situation.  

Raxmivn Hoshijin

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:30 pm
Oh...well thanks everyone for your opinion  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:53 pm
Yeah i think he was being shy...  

stfuimakitty

crushdrinker

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:00 am
He might like you or he might not. The twisting the hair thing could be simply that he is nervous that it might cause problems if you like him and he doesn't like you, then again i could be completely wrong and he could be madly in love.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:54 pm
K so im thinkin bout makin my move...but idk how....help me plz  

Live_Laugh_Candy

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:58 pm
anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 pm
Nevermind ^^  

Live_Laugh_Candy

flavored pencils

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:29 pm
i think hes just too shy to say yes, and i think that you should ask him your self instead of telling your friends to ask him for you.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games