Both
View Results

Bruce of House Banner

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:19 am
That's a fascinating question. I believe that an experimental death can be both an experiment and a suicide or not, depending, of course, on who causes you to die and also for how long you are dead. I have heard of people who saw the other side when they were close to/in temporary death. Apparently, you get what you believe in, at least initially.

Personally, I myself have the desire to see what is on the other side, so just in case, I am building myself my dream religion, my ideal life-after-death, and reading up on as much as I can. Despite wishing to see the other side, in a purely scientific sense, I am waiting patiently until my timely demise by someone or something other than myself or old age.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:12 pm
I read through this, a while many people made good points, some also gave a simple and brief, and derogatory, "Stupid," as their answer. Why?

I think it is because they believe self-preservation to be an intelligent thing. Somebody said maybe the experimental death was just a mentally disturbed person, but I beg to differ. Just because self-preservation is not at the top of one's priorities, doesn't mean they are insane or 'not right' in some way. Who are you to judge their priorities? Anyone willing to do this would have to be insane, depressed--or just curious enough. There's no reason it couldn't be simple curiosity. To an extreme.  

zfatal

Toothsome Fairy

demon catwolf

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 pm
BUMP  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items