Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sk8erbunny101

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:20 pm
? and how do i get him to notice me?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:28 pm
In terms of age, I say whenever you feel ready is when you should start dating. How old are you, just out of curiousity? (I'm 15 and a sophomore in high school)

there really isnt a right or wrong way to get a guy to notice you. talk to him and stuff like that if you aren't already friends, or at least say "hi" every time you pass him. usually, thats a good "ice-breaker", so maybe he'll go over and talk to you.
but if you are friends, you can slowly give him little signs, such as touching his arm / hand when you talk to him or something.

Hope I helped at least a little bit - good luck!

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

sk8erbunny101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:22 pm
minus infinity
In terms of age, I say whenever you feel ready is when you should start dating. How old are you, just out of curiousity? (I'm 15 and a sophomore in high school)

there really isnt a right or wrong way to get a guy to notice you. talk to him and stuff like that if you aren't already friends, or at least say "hi" every time you pass him. usually, thats a good "ice-breaker", so maybe he'll go over and talk to you.
but if you are friends, you can slowly give him little signs, such as touching his arm / hand when you talk to him or something.

Hope I helped at least a little bit - good luck!
thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:31 am
I think it depends on how mature you are.

It also depends on how intimate you plan on the relationships to become. If its puppy love, holding hands, alot of blushing, maybe even a kiss on the cheek, any age is okay.
But for kissing, making out, touching or anything like that, you should be much older. I didnt start untill I was close to 14, and for me that was the perfect time.
It also depends on why you feel the need to date, is everyone else doing it? Did he ask you? Do you just wanna try it out?

I guess your the only person who can tell if your ready to start dating... 3nodding

I hope my rammblings helps. sweatdrop

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

le_pwner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:59 pm
it's the right time to start dating when the people around you are mature enough to handle serious relationships. girls mature faster than boys, so it sucks but you might have to wait a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:20 pm
Often parents will have a say in when a person can start dating. You should probably ask yours about when they'd be okay with you going out on dates and such, since I know my friend's mom wouldn't let her go out until she was 16, whereas my mom limited it to when I started high school. Sorta depends on the parent.

As for getting him to notice you...Well, hard to say. Depends on the guy. Try finding common interests with him and then showing him this interest so he'll see how much he'd like to hang out with you. Don't make up interests, though. That won't get you anywhere in the long run.

o-o_TeaThyme_o-o

Dapper Sex Symbol

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces