Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you help me?!?!?Pleeeeaseeeeee!!!
  Yes! I would love to.
View Results

Adalissia12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Number one, I'm young (12) but everyone thinks I have the mind of a 16 year old..I really, really, Love this boy named Kyle. He is my brother's best friend so he comes to my house almost everyday! I have liked him for about...3 years now, but have never had the guts to ask him out. He knows I like him, but has never expressed any sort of good, or bad feelings for me, exept that he is very nice to me...I'm not sure how to get him to like me, or even consider, I really need someone's help on this! It's been eating at my heart for so long I can't stand it anymore!

Number two, I live in the middle of Tennessee. Almost EVERYONE I know at my school is Christian, or Catholic...I on the other hand, am a Pagan. It took me about, 2 years for me to tell my friends that I don't believe in God and that I don't believe that Jesus was all that and yadda yadda...And when I told them they kind of freaked out and I almost lost a couple friends. They told alot of people and now everyone in my whole school probably knows. I had people tell me that I was going to go to hell and that I was a horrible person and that God was going to punish me. I even had someone tell me that I was a spawn of Satan. It's horrible..Me and my friends worked it out, but they still feel odd about it. A lot of people in my school feel hatred towards me, or just down right uncomfortable. I don't feel that I need to change what I believe JUST to get attention, I'm not that kind of person. But what could I do to maybe change the atittude I get? Can you please help, I've been pondering this forever now..

And Number 3! Again with the God worshipers and crap at my school...You know how like they believe that a relationship should be between and Man and a Women...WELL!! -I- am a Bisexual, yeah I know I figured it out very young, but whatever. People think I'm a freak, a creep, a weirdo, and down right disgusting. A couple of my friends don't mind, but the rest feel a bit uncomfortable, but they try to hide it- though I can see through their lies. My other friend at my school is also Bisexual, and we were almost going out,until she had to move.(bummer!) My friends THEN felt even more uncomfortable around me, and I lost one of my friends from this situation. And on top of that I haven't told my parents yet, I know they don't care- but I guess I'm just afraid...What should I do about it at school? And should I tell my parents and see what happens, or keep it secret from them for a while? Please...I'm so confused!!!!!!
(I really hope this isn't to much to ask for....and don't think i'm a freak for having so much problems....)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:10 pm
Please, I need help quick...I feel so sad about all these things and thoughts running through my head....I almost feel like going crazy or in a state of depression.HELP!  

Adalissia12

Gamma023

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Well, let's see if I can give any good advice.

1. Try to hang around him more. If ya'll share the same interests it'll make things alot easier. Just don't be too aggressive. You could always slip him a note and ask him, though you may feel better if you ask yourself.

2. Be nice. Show them that Pagans, or Atheists, are good people. If they are really you're friends, they'll stick with you until the end.

3. It really depends on what kind of people your parents are. You should tell them if your parents enough. They should still love you no matter what.

Don't worry, your not a freak for having problems, everybody does. Hope I helped a little! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:37 pm
Thanks for the help, but I don't know if that's enough.  

Adalissia12

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:01 pm
Gamma023
Well, let's see if I can give any good advice.

1. Try to hang around him more. If ya'll share the same interests it'll make things alot easier. Just don't be too aggressive. You could always slip him a note and ask him, though you may feel better if you ask yourself.

2. Be nice. Show them that Pagans, or Atheists, are good people. If they are really you're friends, they'll stick with you until the end.

3. It really depends on what kind of people your parents are. You should tell them if your parents enough. They should still love you no matter what.

Don't worry, your not a freak for having problems, everybody does. Hope I helped a little! biggrin

I agree with all of what he said - your friends will be with you no matter what, even if your beliefs are different then theirs. don't bring up tough subjects with them, talk about subjects where you have common ground. (If that wasn't confusing, heh.)

also, talk to your parents! have them sit down in a family room or something and talk to them calmly. they're your parents, they love you no matter what. even if they seem uncomfortable, whats the worst that could happen? they won't kick you out or anything for being yourself. Go for it!

also, for issue # 1, hang around the guy, talk to him, and try to stay calm when you're around him. Yes, its hard, but it helps. Maybe you can even ask your brother about him, about what he likes, or what his number is, anything! Maybe you'll find out something you never knew about him.

hope I helped, good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:39 pm
Thanks sweatdrop I'll try it out..I got school tomorrow and might see him, so if anyone else could give me advice on anything that would be fantastic.
smile ty to everyone who's helped so far.  

Adalissia12

Adalissia12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:00 pm
Alright, thanks for all the help..I got his cell number and we've been texting back in forth the past week or so and we've become better friends than before. I also went on a vacation not to long ago and got him something and he really liked it, so that's a plus I guess...But if I could get any more advice on stuff that would help a bit~^-^

As for the religion problem, its been dying down really. No one has commented on it so I think It was just a temerary, 'OMG' thing.

As for the bi problem, I still haven't told my parents about it. Im thinking about it, but im always paranoid about everything so i think ill be fine with that.
Thanks for everyone's help. ^-^~ I really needed it.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games