Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Wat are the signs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:27 am
What are the signs for you to know a guy likes u?
and if it helps...age is 14  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:21 am
Sneaking stares at you, standing near you, in fact always wanting to be near you - maybe - uh, showing off when he is near you. Those were the signs that my crush gave me when he used to like me (I think he used to or still does)...my crush is a very confusing person...
Anyways...it differs from guy to guy. Let's hear what the others here have to say then =) !  

f ii o r e ll a

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 pm
=P
Sneaking smiles at you. Blushing when you look him in the eyes. Acting nervous around you. Talking about you. Avoiding you/being around you alot. Boys are silly.
Some guys, mostly the super stupid ones will be mean, make fun of you, play hitting you. Some guys never grow out of grade 3 flirting. rolleyes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:22 pm
Depends on the guy himself. Often I see them being mean and teasing the girl they have a crush on.  

Ciokon

Blessed Capitalist

9,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

f ii o r e ll a

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:12 am
Ciokon
Depends on the guy himself. Often I see them being mean and teasing the girl they have a crush on.

I guess, yeah, that's true I had a crush on this guy at my school who'd play on my weaknesses and mock me, one time he even told me to '******** off', (this was a long time ago). I stopped liking him cuz I couldn't take it anymore and then recently I had found out that this guy liked me all along - well, I think so since one of his friends told me 'he thinks of me' (could mean anything). All that teasing and being a smart-a** was a real turn-off talk2hand , and now I just don't feel the same way I did for him anymore.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games