Submit

Are my sprites good?
  HECK YEAH
  HECK NO
  There fine. xD
View Results

inufan2005

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:51 pm
I am in the middle of building an Eon Team, Eevee is probably the most awesome Pokemon, its (A) Cute and (B) with all of its evolutions there isnt one opponent it cant beat!. My Eon team is currently in the 20's range once I have them all at 100 They shall be unstopable! /cackle  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:25 am
I have a whole storage box full of Eevees.  

Master eze

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 pm
inufan2005
I am in the middle of building an Eon Team, Eevee is probably the most awesome Pokemon, its (A) Cute and (B) with all of its evolutions there isnt one opponent it cant beat!. My Eon team is currently in the 20's range once I have them all at 100 They shall be unstopable! /cackle
until you realize that mere type advantage doesn't win real battles...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:30 pm
I haven't played a pokemon game since I completed the pokedex on saphire, but on my yellow version I made an Eevee team (Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon) that beat the Elite Four and Champion. They were my only pokemon I brought and they were all level 50. Used only one revive. That was made of win.  

Atomsk- true insanity

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:00 am
I have only three Eeveelutions that I use: Vaporeon, Jolteon and Espeon. Vaporeon is a bulky that can withstand several super-effective special attacks and dish out some nice damage with STAB Surf and dragon coverage with Ice Beam/Blizzard. I use my Espeon mostly as as Screen/Reflect set-up and Wish-passer (Along with STAB Psychic). Jolteon is my SubPasser: Use Substitute, fire off charge beam and hope for a boost, then Baton Pass both the sub (if it's still up) and the boost to Sp. Attack to Mewtwo. It also knows Hidden Power: Water to catch Rock and Ground types off guard.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff