Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
Prequel to new story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esora2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:49 pm
I am writing a new story and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in reading the first two paragraphs of what I got and give me a good review. Please, thanks!

UAIS
It was a clear day, as clear as it would get under the skyline. The skinny streets were busy and pedestrians didn't notice Ned as she scampered through the crowd. The light from the Mother Planet streamed through the layers of the crystallic atmosphere and lit her way through the city toward the Academy. Today was graduation, and she couldn't wait for her first assignment, she could just feel the adrenaline run through her as she thought about it. Surely she would get a high rank up with her friend Anera-Poiyai, who was in charge of the upcoming mission anyway. She would no longer have to dress in discuise every day as she had for the past four years, as she ran to and from the manor to the Academy and back. However, even though this was the last day she would have to undergo doing so, she had to still be incognito, since the guards in the city are relentless, and wouldn't even let the princess sneak out of the manor if Ned was caught!

As usual however, she took one of her many undercover routes, and soon stood outside the doors of the Academy. She looked on way, then the other, and slipped past the heavy doors into the main corridor. Each and every student that passed Ned gave her a welcoming grin and passed along their way. At first when they discovered that she was sneaking out to take lessons at the Academy with them, they would bow to her and give her the royal treatment. But after convincing them that all she wanted to do was to be treated as an equal student to them, they eventually warmed up to the idea that one of the Civil Princesses would be secretly be learning with them. Everybody it seemed at this point were in on her secret. All of her classmates, advisors, tutor from the manor, and even some kind people from the street were willing to keep shut about her studies. The only people who were in the dark about it was her father, mother and eldest sisters. If one of them were to find out, Ned would probably be put under key and guard because the idea that a royal princess of the highest family becoming an explorer was poposterous!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:26 pm
Please? Somebody? O^O  

Esora2

"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games