Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SPS" Strictly Polls Specifically!
Gay and Lesbian Marriges.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it okay?
  I believe it is morally right and should be legal.
  I believe it is morally right but should not be legal.
  I believe it is morally wrong but should be legal.
  I believe it is morally wrong and should not be legal.
  I believe it is morally right but I am undecided whether it should be legal or not.
  I believe it is morally wrong but I am undecided whether it should be legal or not.
  I am undecided whether it is morally wrong or right but believe it should be legal.
  I am undecided whether it is morally wrong or right but believe that it should not be legal.
View Results

Trixie in Wonderland

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:58 am
How do you feel about them? Do you think it's right or wrong? Do you even think it should be its own classification? State your answer and your reason!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:23 am
I guess I'll start off since it's my topic. I feel it should totally be legal and that it's morally right if that is how you are. There should be no pressure to change or adapt to ignorance in any form and even the fact that it has it's own classification bothers me. I do not believe in Gay and Lesbian marriage because I only believe in the loving act of marriage if one chooses to become married whether they are two men, two women, or a man and a women. It means the same thing to me. Two people fall in love and choose to spend the rest of their lives with eachother.  

Trixie in Wonderland

Sunkahetanka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:55 pm
Indeed. As I always say; Love is not a face, sex, or race.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:56 pm
I say gay and lesbian civil unions should be allowed, but not marriage.

Marriage is an institution established by God, and in the New Testament he tells us it ought to be between one man and one woman at a time. (So if someone dies, you can remarry.)

In trying to redefine marriage as the union of any two people who take a romantic interest in each other, this is an intrusion of government on religion. It's also highly offensive to anyone who believes in God. You can't just pick one aspect out of religion, redefine it, and force your new definition on others... well, actually, you can, since that's what people are doing now. But it's wrong, and it makes me very unhappy to see people supporting this. cry  

sizzling snowflake

Pink Marshmallow 132

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:19 am
IT IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:41 am
I believe that this is a personal choice and SHOULD be legal. For a country that's supposed to have 'Separatation' of church and State, we sure go byu what those conservative idiots (for want of a better, yet still appropriate word) say. scream  

Remagen

Remagen

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:42 am
GOD should not have anything to do with the Governments definition of marriage.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:33 am
Remagen
GOD should not have anything to do with the Governments definition of marriage.

I agree! People get marry because they LOVE someone not because someone TOLD them to. It's not about right or wrong.  

Kamikishiro

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kamikishiro

4,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:35 am
Pink marshmellow 132
IT IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream

How old are you? You did NOT need to be so rude. Give a reason like a mature person.  
"SPS" Strictly Polls Specifically!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games