Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
What is love?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flavored pencils

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:33 pm
What is love?
many people say love is the crazy love feeling that bella and edward (from twilight) have. but other people say that love is much more than that. so what is love?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:53 pm
Love is caring for other people, or having more compassion for that person or group of people than others.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kamira Erythren

Devoted Defender

11,000 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:36 pm
"Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more"
... *cough*... sorry.

Like Jact said, it's the deep caring for others, whether it be a single person or a group of people. 3nodding

Living for the only thing I know,
I'm running and not quite sure where to go,
And I don't know what I'm diving into,
Just hanging by a moment here with you!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:38 pm
Love is when you care about someone so much that you want to be with them forever and do anything for them. I disagree with the Edward and Bella thing. I know I'm gonna get a bunch of nasty replies for saying this, but Edward and Bella's relationship is unhealthy. It's more like an insane obsession lol. When you love someone you guys work things out together,  

qypsyswaq

KIMANI113

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:29 pm
I honestly do not know what love is.
~Kay~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:34 am
True love is when you just KNOW that this person is the one and only person you ever want to be with, for the rest of your life.

It's when, no matter how bad the day goes, just one look or word from them is enough to make the whole day worth it.

It's when you would gladly do or give anything to keep them safe and happy.

That is about the best I can describe it, for it is a nearly unimaginable feeling to anyone who has not experienced it first hand. And an unbelievable feeling to anyone who truly has.  

Master Azrael Reaper

the greatest wizard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:30 am
In my oppinion i believe love is something that causes people to fall in love with each other and it transcends time...."No matter where you go love will always find you they say."Love can be called and described as many things..Some say love is a feeling when two people want to have a family of their own..

If this didn't make sense to you it didn't make sense to me either and i'm the one who thought of it too..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:19 pm
I havent xperienced it so I'm no Expert but I think this

Love is caring about someone through the good times and the bad
Love is Imperfect yet perfect all at once.Love is blind,love is knowing that you can trust and let go of all inhibitions and just be real with the person.Love can be misinterpreted for Lust but it the end lust will fade while love remains the same. heart heart heart  

ggem3

8,700 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Little_Rikku1990

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:43 pm
Love is something where you feel totally comfortable around each other and when your apart it feels like theres a hole inside you where something is missing.

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games