Action Replay DS.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Action replay...?
  Is awesome!!!!1!!11!!1!!!Eleventyone1!!
  sucks, cheaters! >.<
  is okay, after you already beat the game.
View Results

Saint Hallow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:09 am
O M G.

I used to hate it, because N00Bs used to pimp out their pokemon, but i bought, it, and holy s**t, is it ever awesome! Walk through walls, get a level one hundred heatran at the beginning of the game, and all sots of crazy s**t!

SUPER "GLITCH!"

using walkthrough walls cheat, go near floroama town, (spellcheck) and walk straight through the gardens: there, you find shaymin, without an event.

Same works with cresselia and darkrai, and heatran, but they take longer to find.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:22 pm
Aren't you essentilly just liking it for the same reason you hated others for it?
So, doesn't that make you exactly the same sort of person as the noobs you hated?  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Saint Hallow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:51 pm
wellwisher
Aren't you essentilly just liking it for the same reason you hated others for it?
So, doesn't that make you exactly the same sort of person as the noobs you hated?

no, because the N00BZ i speak of use the cheat pokemon online, where as I only use my real, grinded pokemon online. I only use them for pokedex and bragging rights.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:23 pm
What bragging rights do you get cheating into existance something?

I can understand where some people are coming from when they AR pokemon for competetive play. Not everyone is smart enough to understand IV, EV, natures, and balancing teams. So, they see no other way to fight in the competetive level.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Yodudeisback

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:11 am
I think the only reason it should be used in pokemon is for getting pokemon you have to go to Japan or wherever for. Like mew or Darkrai, Or Celebi.. But get them at the normal level your suposed to catch them. Does Anyone Agree?  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games