Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
My Worry and Anxious Detector is Going Off!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Know?
  Maybe.
View Results

Hae-Low

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:50 pm
This month, my life has always been filled with worry and anxiety. I have no idea as to what I'm worried about. I just know that these senses are going off like wild. The simplest thing, I get worried about. Someone said that it was just hormones that were affecting me.

Is there something else to this problem?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:52 am
In this situation, I would go out, find a ledge about 10 feet or so off the ground.

First I would hop off, getting a feel for the fall. Letting my legs adjust.

Then I would start to jump a bit, just over and over. Letting the wind move past me and my body go airborn.

By the time I stop, I am full blown diving off. Flips, cartwheels. It makes me feel pretty alive.

This may not be your thing, but my point is. You need a rush. Something to give you a boost of adrenaline to let you escape long enough to get your thoughts together.  

newtypephynix

Hae-Low

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:20 pm
I don't know where I would find a 10 feet ledge, but I do think that an adrenaline rush would do me good.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
my advice, is try yoga or pilates or find a meditation class in your area. I know it sounds right silly and girly but my friends mum died recently and he was having really bad panic attacks every day. He's started coming along with me to a few classes and it really helped centre him. Maybe you should try that. x  

roni_ruin

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff