Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
He called me stupid! ...Is this a good thing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teenage Girl Cliche: Do you think he likes me?
  Yup! It's pretty obvious!
  I don't know...Maybe...
  No. Not really, sorry...
  Don't even look at him! You should try for a different guy.
View Results

Kiradalia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:59 pm
Well, if you've read my other topic in this subforum, you'll notice I seem to be in a love triangle at the moment...The guy in question may be dropping some hints of affection towards me according to a friend of mine. I hope you don't mind, but I think it would help me sort my thoughts if I made a little list of what she said...I hope you don't mind, but please bear with me...

1. He frequently hugs me, but he's always done that, so I don't know if that counts...
2. He "affectionately" pokes fun at when I don't catch something (I'm not quite the sharpest tool in the shed, so to speak...)
3. After school once, we walked around outside for well over an hour and a half. There, he told me that he's not the kind of person many people think he is.
4. He puts up a slight fight to sit next to me when in school. (He's quite passive, so it surprised me that he was actually trying to resist...)
5. He compliments me whenever I wear something he finds attractive.

I hate to do this for fear of making my post too long, but I think I'll make a list of why I wonder if my friend who "noticed" these hints might be wrong...

1. He hugs EVERYONE. It's just how he is...
2. As I said before, he doesn't like any drama or fighting. This was his way of saying I was an idiot, but trying not to sound like a jerk.
3. He told me that he was bored and had nothing better to do, so why not? And many people think he's a pervert based upon what he says around his friends as a joke. This may have just been his way to let me know that it wasn't true and he's not perverted.
4. When he sat next to me, I'd share the orange I'd saved from lunch with him.
No nearby seat= No orange sad
5. Again, he makes perverted jokes, so that might be the answer here...

Oh, I don't know...What do you think? Do you think that he might actually have an interest or is my buddy seeing what she wants to see? (Bare in mind that if you read my other topic on here, this is not the same friend that's caught on the other side of this love triangle.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:22 pm
My take...I think he likes you. The way you describe his behavior, seems like he's trying to get your attention and trying to make himself noticed by you. Another hint to tell look at the way his guy friends treat you this can also be a give away if he likes you.  

DarkHyacinth

Kiradalia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:31 am
...How they treat me? Like if they're nice to me or not?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:07 pm
Yeah that's one way, also if you've noticed them possibly paying more attention to you recently or giving him looks while you're around too.  

DarkHyacinth

freddyfrito

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:38 pm
it sounds like he likes you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:11 am
He likes you. I do the same types of things he does (Almost all guys do). I don't know how to help you though. It's also true what Dark says:Watch his friends and see if they look at him or you more frequently when he's around you.  

Popsiclerain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 pm
i think he likes you but i'm not sure  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:33 pm
I'd agree with the people that have already spoken, that's how V's sadly and shyly dropped hints to the girl he likes minus the walking around after school, I carpooled (Graduated now so it's the past sadly heh) with a friend who had a job almost right after school so didn't have time for that but I'd say he likes you in my opinion for whatever it's worth.  

Nerevar Fatehand

Anabethe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:18 pm
I think he might like you..  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:58 am
i had the same situation with my friend angel
turns out he does like me
see where im going here  

Live_Laugh_Candy

xXx suicidal_skittles xXx

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:59 am
I think he likes you. My mom used to say that when a boy picks on you they usually have affection for you. uh-oh..now thinking that it makes me think olf a few of my guy friends that do that...hmmmm
anyway, your friend telling you that other stuff is just saying it cause she likes him too...

I know tons olf guts who act foolish and perverted around their friends but they are actually really nice guys just trying to impress friends.
hope i helped a bit..of not...sssooowwweee!

good luck! <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 pm

He might. There's this guy who acted that way around me and I was completely convinced that he liked me. I was too much of a pansy to ask him about it myself, so I had a friend do it for me, and he didn't.
I guess, I would suggest seeing how he acts around other girls.

Falling Cupcakes x3

Zenphendora

Beloved Sweetheart

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:17 am
It sounds like he might, but if you really wanna know you have to ask...
asking never hurts....it will just make things strange for a bit ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:45 pm
Zenphendora
It sounds like he might, but if you really wanna know you have to ask...
asking never hurts....it will just make things strange for a bit ^_^

Asking hurt me and made it strange for awhile.  

coffeeismyfuel

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff