I WANT TO KILL MYSELF!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:42 pm
I know someone who would repeatedly threaten to commit suicide and my new policy has been to call 911 whenever they did it. After the second time they had to talk to the police about it they haven't done it again. This is no laughing matter.

If you really feel this way iipirate_ninja then you need to seek real help. Find a councilor or something. This isn't the sort stuff you dump on a bunch of kids in a forum. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:43 pm
Strideo
I know someone who would repeatedly threaten to commit suicide and my new policy has been to call 911 whenever they did it. After the second time they had to talk to the police about it they haven't done it again. This is no laughing matter.

If you really feel this way iipirate_ninja then you need to seek real help. Find a councilor or something. This isn't the sort stuff you dump on a bunch of kids in a forum. neutral

Agreed.

I'm leaning towards locking this because I don't see it ending very well.  

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:43 pm
Well I think we should just let him deal with the problem himself because this seems like quite the issue.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:45 pm
I think you should lock this thread. I don't want to end up seeing anyone else get banned because of someone's problems.  

Ethrawl

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:42 am
I'm now moving this to the Life Issues subby. It seems more fitting, and it's won't attract quite as much attention...  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff