Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:00 pm
So I'm thinking of making a hacked fan game of FR/LG. If you've seen and/or played ShinyGold, Brown, Prism, etc., then you'll know what I'm talking about.

The game will either be called "Pokemon Vampire," or "Pokemon Werewolf."

You start of as a kid living on a Sevii Isle. You live with your two friends, a guy who tries unsuccessfully to bend spoons with his mind, and a reasonable, down-to-earth, reliable pal.

Anyway, one day, you decide to get a job. That night, you get ready to take a boat. However, upon leaving your house, a caped man runs into you a-la Pearl.
The man tells you to go inside and forget about this, but you blankly stare at him. He runs off, and you decide to follow him.

You find him cornered by Bikers, who see you. They believe you want to help the vampire, so they challenge you to a battle!

Seeing as you have no Pokemon, you have to run off. While running, you bump into Prof. Oak, visiting with his grandson. You tell him that you need help scaring off goons, so he decided to offer you one of three starters.

You run back to the Bikers, who have apparently defeated the caped man. Yo battle their leader, who has an incredibly under leveled Pokemon, and once you beat him, he and the bikers run off.

The caped man decides that he owes you an explanation. He tells you that he is a vampire, and those Bikers were a werewolf gang.
The vampire introduces himself as Frost. He tells you that an evil vampire gang called Reborn is planning to take over the world. Because of this, the werewolves judge all vampires to be evil, and biker gangs of them have spawned to either destroy vampires or cause trouble, though some help vampires for a price.

Frost decides that you're too young to be involved in all of this, and tries to have his Pokemon use Hypnosis on you and make you think it's all a dream. Frost interrupts himself, however, saying that it's almost dawn. He says his goodbyes, and tells you not to tell anyone of this.

You go home and sleep for a few hours. You are awaken by your friends, who tell you that you're being lazy for sleeping in. While one scold you for being lazy and not having a job, the other chastises the chastiser for chastising you! Before "chastise" can be used anymore, Prof. Oak comes in.

The Professor says that you must come to his lab, which is actually his friend's place, as his lab is in Kanto.

At this point, you can freely explore your Isle, Sevii Isle 3. The levels are tones down to Route 1-2 level, and you can get some easy training in. Once you're done, you can heal up and go to Oak's friend's house (labeled).

Once there, you get 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex. His grandson then challenged you to a battle. After you win (or lose), Oak's grandson leaves, and Oak invites you to leave for Kanto with him and his grandson tomorrow morning.

You tell him you need to think about it, and you go home. Your friends tell you this is a great opportunity, seeing as there's nothing much to the Sevii islands anyway, and if he wanted, he could succeed as a Trainer in Kanto (Of course, you can always come back). You tell them you want to think about it.

That night, while staying outside your home, gazing at the stars, Frost walks towards you. He tells you that vampires are humans that were bit by a special Zubat, Golbat, or Crobat. There are 3 levels based on this line, and the Crobat vampires are incredibly strong. The werewolves were also bitten by special Pokemon.

Frost then tells you that vampires take the traits of the bat Pokemon, and get VERY sick in the sun. They also drink Tomato Berry juice. :p

You tell him he's odd, which he takes offense to. He challenges you to a battle, but decides to wait until you have more experience. You think that Frost wasn't as scary as you first thought.

The next day, you go with Prof. Oak and his grandson. You arrive in Vermilion, where the FR/LG storyline pretty much takes over, aside from some gyms being re-ordered. Occasionally, however, Team Reborn grunts occasionally appear, and the werewolves cause some trouble. wink Oh, well.

More to come. Tell me what you think, good or bad?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:46 am
VAMP!!!!!!
I think i would play for a few until i get absorbed into something els.

Can Character be bitten by the special PKMN?  

Goddess Lia

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:26 pm
Goddess Lia
VAMP!!!!!!
I think i would play for a few until i get absorbed into something els.

Can Character be bitten by the special PKMN?

No, but if we could figure out a way to chaneg the character's sprite mid/post-game, then people could become vampires, werewoles, and maybe other things.

I need spriters, writers, and anything else that isn't the first two.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:52 pm
Imma try and have some PMD sprites in; I have a good scene for an Aipom, one for Jirachi, and ones for Zubats, and a GREAT scene for Tauros. <3

I also wanna have Prof. Oak say something about Ditto; maybe in a trade:

We wants a Ditto, in exchange for a Clampearl. After the trade, he says something about Ditto always having to copy others and never be itself. -_-  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:45 pm
Character Guide:

You (The hero/heroin):
You are a young person, you live with your two friends on Sevii Isle 3. You decide to get a job to pay the rent. One night, you meet a vampire and end up saving his life from a werewolf gang.

George:
Your lazy friend. He tries to bend spoons with his mind, and fails every time. He means well, and cares about his friends.

Greg: Your responsible friend. He wants to be a cook, and works part-time at a Sevii Isle restaurant.

Frost:
A mysterious caped man who you bump into one night. He is at first cold and distant. After you save him from a gang of werewolves, he seems to warm up to you.

Team Reborn: A Team Rocket-eque gang of vampires that aims to take over the world. Because of them, rogue werewolf Biker gangs ave sprouted all over the world.

Stephanie Shinto: Vampire Queen of Hoenn. The Regions of the Pokemon world each have a king or queen to rule over the vampires. Steph is compassionate, but can be quite ruthless at times.

Raul St. Ball:
Vampire King of Kanto, your Region. He enjoys sleeping, puzzles, and playing tricks. He claims to have once been a Gym Leader.

Vincent Jackson: Vampire King of Johto. He is rude and condescending, especially to young people and non-vampires. He was the first vampire of Johto. Briefly dated Angeline.

Angeline:
Vampire Queen of Sinnoh. She is a feminine version of Jackson. She enjoys fine dining, and is rather snooty. She tries to capture all the legendaries for herself. Briefly dated Jackson.

"Air:" A mysterious girl that you run into. She calls herself Air, but you don't believe for a second that that is her real name. She is competative, and likes Flying Pokemon.

To be continued...

Note: Red = Vampire.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces