Submit

Will you read the post below?
  yes
  no, just wanted gold
View Results

Yuuki Aoyagi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 pm
I'd have to go with the Dreams theory.
I'm a Christian, and i've never really believed in this kind of stuff, until that is, my sister started using Taro Cards and got 99% accurate predictions....
(yeah, it's really freaky...) anyway, i asked her about the whole DeJa Vu thing, because it keeps happening more frequently, she said i might just be put in similar situations from something that happened before more Frequently, but she also said it might be that, seeing as i don't really remember most of my dreams (i just know i have them), i might be getting visions in my dreams, and that's the reason it seems familiar to me, because it's like it's happening for real this time. i asked her how it's possible, because i don't even remember my dreams, and she said it could be that i remember Sub-consciously, just not Consciously.

this is so awkward saying this because i don't even believe this kind of stuff, but, well, facts are facts, and what she says seems to make the most since... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:15 pm
Kagayaku Shirou
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deja Vus have been proven to be a malfuction of the temporal lobe that makes your brain process twice the information you just received.

But to be fair this only affect to Deja Vus, not premonitory dreams or strong intuitions.

Here's a theory that I've heard. Deja Vu is like a split-second of premonition, or foresight. I really like the idea, but I only have deja vu once in a blue moon.

The quote above seems rational to me, though.  

zfatal

Toothsome Fairy

falling_to_fly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:14 pm
Deja Vu is such a weird feeling... Usually when I'm with friends and stuff, I just realize suddenly that this has happened before and I now what exactly is going to happen next. eek
But I think part of the fun of experiencing Deja Vu is that there is no real explanation - it is a mystery, and I think we should leave it at that. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 am
roni_ruin
I donno if you'll have heard of this before, maybe not i don't even know if its a real theory, i should've googled it. Ha. The other night me and my friends where sitting around talking, drinking, just doing what we do, and as usual, we started getting all phillisophical and mysterious.

One of them started talking about the De Ja Vu theory, which really spooked me. She said, the feeling od DeJa Vu, which we usually put down to "oh i must've dreamt this" might've really happened before. Which i think is fair enough when you think of the amount of conversations and doors you walk though in a lifetime, of course you're gonna go "oh i've done this before!".

But she said, the theory, basically, is like the movie Groundhog day. I sincerely believe in reincarnation but maybe thats why it spooked me. Sorry this is gettin lengthy and i've not even explained it. The basic idea is you keep living you're life over and over in different times obviously but not necessarily always with different people. There are key points in your life which you remember, and you keep going back to start over if you don't get them right. Every person might have a different number of bits to get through but you'll have the conversation again or walk down the road again and again until you get it right. At which point, if you get everything right in the one life-time, you finally get to rest.

Let me know what you think about this. Has it any worth or just an alcohal fuelled rambling thats stuck in my head?

Wow... that what i thought too!
If you made a mistake in your previous life, you live again in order to correct it. Your previous life might not be exactly the same as before, there were some changes in order for the mistake not to happen again.  

0-0rainynights0-0

G u a r d i a n

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:17 pm
I personally hate my deja vu moments. I used to get them very often - knowing people's names before I even knew their faces just because I thought I saw them before.

And just the other night, I dreamed about my mom dying - the setting, the date, the weather, the people there... the whole nine yards. It scared the crap out of me. Then I woke up with my eyes glued shut, because I was crying all night in my sleep or something. Now I'm just feeling miserable and freaked.

So if that deja vu theory is the case, I sure hope I can do something in time to fix it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:09 pm
Not very often, but I do find my self experiencing de ja vu and having actual flash backs of doing something that'd I'd only remember if I had de ja vu. But sometimes I wonder if it's something actually did, or perhaps something I anticipated in a dream; I frequently dream of simply the next day.  

jiinji

"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces