Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Terrorists? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:00 pm
Kazuki returns to his room and begins to read through the mission reports that some tamers handed in when they went to help at the Digital Army HQ. All the reports were different in all expectations, except one... In every report that was handed in, one thing was the same. They all fought a Phantomon, but it escaped to somewhere. Who was this Phantomon and what did it want?
Kazuki gets an idea in his mind, but it was risky to do this. But if he was going to stop NEXUS and SYNTHESIS, he had to. Kazuki heads on over to his computer and enters the HQ website. Putting in Nero's password and logging onto the web, Kazuki had figured out Nero's password, he clicks on to the 'Files' page. Clicking on the files page, he takes out a pen and piece of paper. Kazuki clicks on a search link and types in 'SYNTHESIS.' Popping up, a security tech makes sure it's Nero by making him type in another password. Luckily, Nero didn't make his passwords all that hard. It was easy to figure out what Nero's passwords were once you know what kind of person Nero is.
Kazuki types in the password and a page pops up with all the classified information of SYNTHESIS. Not much was known, but the Phantomon was one of the digimon in SYNTHESIS. Phantomon had belonged to a sweet-heart young lady whose name was not yet known. But soon it would be. A number of missing digimon and humans were caused by this digimon. But in a number of years, these digimon and humans returned back. What had happened? They do not know. For something had happened to them where they had believed time had never changed. Believing that everything was the same. Nothing had past and nothing had go. Just what had happened to these people?
Kazuki writes down info on the Phantomon and soon stores it in a safe place. He quickly logs out noticing that Nero was coming by. But only just passing by his office.
Kazuki then reads through the mission reports and comes to a conclusion. He places them down and stands up from the chair he was sitting in. Kazuki walks out of his office and heads down stairs to the main room where most tamers gather at, knowing that the tamers who sent in a mission report were going to be there.

Kazuki enters the main room which was a large room full of things that things tamers would love. Couches where tamers could just sit and chat. Refreshments and food where in a fridge that was in the kitchen, a small kitchen in the large room. There was a small area where tamers could play games. Much of things that tamers would do were in this room. Kazuki heads on over to the Announcement Bulletin and posts something up.

Mission: Bombing at Digital Army Main Headquarters.
Currently, the DAMH are doing well in recovering survivors. They appreciated your help and have decided to give the best person that helped them the most a Bakemon that they had found in the ruins of the base. They do not need it and thus, I've decided the person who shall receive this digimon. The person shall receive this is Kaya. An outstanding mission report. It was truly amazing. I am very proud to have you with us on Tamer Island. And your Bakemon will come to you soon. Please wait for it. Thank you and a job well done. Thank you to everyone else who participated and helped out. I really appreciate all your help and efforts you put into this mission.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 am
Thank you very much ^^
Im so glad that I finally got a Bakemon, me and Muerte will make a great team!
I think this was a great contest, very interesting and more specific than usual which made it incredibly fun, I cant wait to learn more about this mysterious new Synthesis

Little Pinch of Ginger

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 am
Congrats Pummel =D  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:13 am
Thank you ^^  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 pm
User Image

Bakemon is the a ghost digimon that resembles a cloth. The cloth is a mystery, but this Bakemon isn't to be taken likely.

Thanks for the comments Pummel! Hope you enjoy your new digimon!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:32 pm
Ha! Knew it. Pummel is just so very good.  

Draco_Lord

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces