Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Reliquish of Emotions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you relinquish your emotions?
  Yes
  No
View Results

ShadowOfGlass

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:08 pm
If given the choose to relinquish your emotions would you and why or why not?
If given the choose to relinquish the emotions of everyone on the planet would you and why or why not?  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:46 am
hey whyats im newon this guild  

-Frozzen Pain-

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:37 am
I would not. Having no emotions would come in handy sometimes of course, but I personally almost live to feel exitement, fear, love, hate, all the extremes.

da war kein Land zu s e h ' n

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:49 pm
I would keep emosions. Emosions are better for everyone, even the negative ones. With out emosions, life would become unatural... blank.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Charlie Dodo

4,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:53 am
I tried once, when I was in the depths of depression. I've since come to realize that giving up Joy and Love is too high a price to be rid of sorrow and other unpleasant emotions.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:54 am
i love my emotions even though sometimes i wsh i couldnt cry. we wouldnt be human if we didnt have emotions it would be as if the world ran by robots if there was no emotion.  

lilmiyu

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:22 pm
Given the choice between giving up my emotions and the emotions of everyone the earth than I would go against doing so. Having emotions makes us who we are, they help us make choices and mistakes. Even though emotions can drive us to do things that are not the smartest, or rational, things to do they make us feel. They make us feel all the things and appreciate the things we have and experience. I say keep the emotions, no matter how they make us feel.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:26 am
Charles Dodo
I tried once, when I was in the depths of depression. I've since come to realize that giving up Joy and Love is too high a price to be rid of sorrow and other unpleasant emotions.

True.
"We all must realize that all emotions, including sadness and pain, are all gifts from the Gods."  

Kumi Katsuna

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:32 pm
If we got rid of emotions, we'd basically be robots, simply machine-like beings without much of a purpose, content with doing repetitive tasks and such! Sure, emotions are a nuisance sometimes, but they can never be thrown out the window. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:54 am
though being completely without emotion is too far, i feel that for many people scaling back would be a benefit for those around them. so if there is a middle ground i'd choose that.  

Britainian_Knight

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff