Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
This dream...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andykinnz_Kelseykinnz

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:16 pm
I keep having this amazing dream where this truely sweet cute guy comes into my life and he is perfect fo me and we fall in love, and he doesn't even look at another girl twice...it's like a movie every time i fall asleep it picks up where it stopped {when I woke up}.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Besides the fact that I live in like the smallest town and there are not even any remotely cute guys, there are only 2 groups too Honkeys[cowpokes], and gangsters.

I am in neither...my parents are dumb for forcing me to grow up here...

but anyways back to the issue....WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!?

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:47 pm
There is nothing wrong with you - its normal to have dreams like that, I know alot of people do, and plus you can't control dreams. As for me, mine are the opposite to yours - I have a recurring dream of me crying because the guy I love breaks my heart...I guess you could say dreams do come true, they did for me (unfortunately) and maybe they would for you. =)
Once you become independent and able to move elsewhere from your town you might find someone, just live life as normal but also putting yourself out there more and making yourself more friendly and approachable for guys.  

f ii o r e ll a

4,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

DarkHyacinth

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:28 pm
You've probably been wishing to find someone that you could fall in love with like in your dream and have that kind of relationship. Maybe you'll meet someone in your town who's a diamond in the rough, maybe seeing if anyone else doesn't fit into the "honkeys" or "gansters" and you're just generalizing them. Or perhaps you'll meet him elsewhere. Don't worry, he may not look the same as in your dream, but you'll find him someday.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:13 am
It's very normal to have dreams like that, since people can't control their dreams.  

RiziN-ergeez

freakleaf

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:19 am
Nothing is wrong with you! We all have our hopes and dreams of meeting that perfect someone and you should NEVER think that's wrong! It will give you hope and a driving force, to maybe leave that town you live in and see the world! Don't give up on romance or your fututre ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:54 pm
Andykinnz_Kelseykinnz
I keep having this amazing dream where this truely sweet cute guy comes into my life and he is perfect fo me and we fall in love, and he doesn't even look at another girl twice...it's like a movie every time i fall asleep it picks up where it stopped {when I woke up}.

Besides the fact that I live in like the smallest town and there are not even any remotely cute guys, there are only 2 groups too Honkeys[cowpokes], and gangsters.

lol  

Tina161495

Jezzy _Pezzy

Newbie Explorer

2,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:40 am
Andykinnz_Kelseykinnz

it happens. and nothing is wrorg with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:09 am
it's normal, happens a lot. And, well I think some dreams come true. I had dreams of this nice, sweet, cute guy who I got into a relationship with and stuff. Now I'm dating a nice, sweet guy, who acts and looks like the guy I had a dream about.... Maybe you'll meet a guy like the one in your dreams soon.  

DeeSpark

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff