Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
any "To Kill A Mockingbird" fans out there?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:30 pm
The book "to kill a mockingbird" is like one of the best books ever. I was wondering if anyone else read it and what you thought about it? if you read it what was your favorite part? my fav part was when scout and jem are walking home and mr ewell attacks them and boo radley helps them. its really good, if you havnt read plz do. ive read it over four times lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:42 pm
I wasn't much of a fan of it until they got to the court. The trial was my fav part of the whole story. In the beginning, they focused too much on the girl's childhood (in my opinion).  

Buckamoo

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:43 pm
well of course they have to focus on the childhood. If harper lee didnt write all that then we wouldnt have certain feelings for certain characters. The feelings and personality of the characters builld up through time. Harper lee took 20 years writing this magnificent, discriptive book. Today its regarded as a masterpiece of american literature.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:41 am
A fantastic book by any means. I was forced to read it for school. I thought it would totally suck like everyone said, but I really enjoyed it. The movie left out far too much however so I didn't really like that, but the book was definitely good.  

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Starstruck Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:01 pm
Oh my gosh. I love that book. I do not have a favorite part. I just love the whole thing. I acually do love how she explains all these life lessons that she learns.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:00 pm
Removing his sunglasses, Pullo began to speak.

"The trial was sicknasty hardcore. Loved it. And anyone who doesn't is racist."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He then turned and walked away, hoping he looked really damn cool.

Pullo

Marynorton13

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:34 pm
I love this book, I think my favorite scene is the one where they find out the "drunk" is drinking cherry cola.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 am
I read it for fun a while back, and enjoyed it very much! But now I have to read it for school, and all the work and "thinking harder" into it is causing me to not enjoy it as much. =_= I wish that finding the "deeper meaning" in novels, poems, etc. was easier...

turtlegirl100

Omnipresent Lunatic

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games