Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
confused

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovestruck150

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:16 pm
ok...well i feel kinda wierd coming here for advice....anyway...
My ex- lets call her sam
her 2 friends lets call them danny and amber
Her current boyfriend- lets call him jake
my current girlfriend- lets call her....sierra

ok so i was going out with sam for about a month, everything seemed fine, we hung out alot we liked eachother alot, and the only problem was, her dad, not a typical problem where he didnt like me, its where he wanted to take me out to dinner, for kinda like and interview and to say al these rules n stuff, and i didnt want to do that. It might just be me but I think its kinda wierd to go out to dinner with my girlfriends dad. anyway

we went to our school dance (last one of the year for the 8th graders) we were there we danced a little she went to talk to someone then jon dragged me out to have a little party in the schools courtyard with josh alec spencer and chris. well she wanted me to kiss her for a while and i was kinda teasing her about it i was going to walk up and just kiss her as a surprise then her 2 friends walked up to me and said that she was breaking up with me but still wanted to be friends, and as i sat down after that i see her kissing jake. and it didnt help that her two friends, who like me more than jake were laughing.

a few weeks went by and i was talking to sierra, we have gone out before but we broke up because we didnt hang out or talk enough. she wanted to go out again, ofcourse i said yes because for a while after she dumped me, i still liked her, and no one really knew. we have been going out for maybe about a month and a half now....

and...the thing thats bothering me is...about a week ago.. i had a dream...about me and sam (typical male dream)......and when i woke up i had a txt from her, trying to ignore the dream i was texting her. and somehow we got on to the subject of australian kissing...she asked if i would every try it and is said maybe. She said ok how bout saturday night? and i said ok and she said shed pay for a motel with her hooker money (at that point its obviously a joke because she never had her first kiss let alone have sex) the whole time i was soo uncomfortable....we stopped after about an hour when she had to go to church.

and ofcourse i get a call from sierra, and she was saying hey perfect how are you? do you wanna hang out...and we did behind the library (its just a private place people go to in my city to get away from parents and the public ya know?) i was thinking about it the whole time and when she kissed me I freaked out and she just stared at me and I left.....and now i am wondering....do i still like my ex? do i just want her? was the dream a coincidence? what could it be? i dont know what im feeling right now. any help?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:51 pm
Wouldn't feel weird about coming here for advice it's a wonderful place to get some and only reason V hasn't is I'm too stubborn and secretive about personal things even factoring in pseudonyms.

V's no dream analyst by any measure, heck my own dreams confuse me to the point I force myself back to sleep to ask dream me "The hell just happened!?" but just from my opinion I'd say you still have feelings for her and not just want her because if you just wanted girl-attention you would not've freaked out about 'Sierra' kissing you and dreams even when they are unclear are pretty good ways for your subconscience to grab your ear and tell you what it thinks but not sure I can give much advice I'm not the best on the romantic scene and I wouldn't want to screw anything up but there's my interpretation and opinion, in a while someone with a bit more experience (I was pretty much a bookworm during my middleschool years and have barely grown out of it yet) will come along and probably give better advice.

~V  

Nerevar Fatehand

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Don't feel weird about posting here, we won't bite you. In fact, we're all ears (ahaha bad pun.)

From your dream and from your post, looks like you still have feelings for Sam. I mean, you probably like Sierra, but maybe Sam got 'under your skin' in a good way. Talk to Sam and tell her how you feel, and if she rejects you then you can at least know you tried. I think your mind is just craving closure because she didn't dump you face-to-face (which in my opinion is wrong.)
I say take a break from Sierra for the time being. You sound like the situation has put stress on you and sometimes stress can lead to snapping out at people that are close to you - without even meaning it. Negative feelings are monsters like that. Just tell Sierra theres a lot on your plate and that, if you feel like you are, you're not ready for the whole kissing thing she was doing with you behind the library. I'm sure this whole thing will pass, it'll all be okay.

Good luck, hope I helped! [:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:01 am
well I just don't know... I do love sierra, I really do, and I don't want to lose her again....and sam....she hasn't been nice about any of this, I did confess to her that I may still like her she just said I see....and nothing else....It just bothered me, she made a big deal about being with me alot when we were together, and she was the one who made all the first moves like....stuff I wont say, and she said she luved me first (which i know is bs)  

lovestruck150

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:10 am
Now that V has gone without sleep 27hrs he is in his best philosophising mood. Ooph this sounds like an overly complicated remake of one of my memories, I have a feeling she's just a lusty person which I don't find as a good thing but V is here to give advice not pass judgement and such on people he does not know so he gives the boot to the opinions, but if she's the one that initiated all that stuff and just blows off the idea that you may still have feelings for her then V says stay with 'Sierra' and don't ruin something that may have true potential for a female version of a skirt chaser. Now that V has given even more advice he is off to go have some orange juice and try and stay up for another day to get back on his sleep schedule before college starts up again, V will probably be lurking so if you need more advice feel free V's just going off past experiences and advice that he would not follow which means it is good because V refuses good advice due to his faschtucada pride.

~Best of luck, V  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff