Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fefa93

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:00 pm
Never mind  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:08 pm
don't be shy im sure if you post your problems here you might find some helpful answers.  

Anabethe

hunn-E-bee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:31 pm
Dont be afraid to ask for advice, because advice is what you just might get.
smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:17 am
Well, basically.... my mom's a Jehovah's Witness but she doesn't really do anything Jehovah witness-y [she celebrates holidays & b-day and she votes and other things I cant quite remember right not =/] but she's strongly against the paranormal, dark things, & stuff the bible considers "evil". Ya know: tarot cards, spirits, voo-doo cemetaries.... stuff that I'm interested in. She's been trying to get my away from that stuff since I was 12 years old [I think]. But I remember since I was little, I watch cartoons and supernatural shows.
I wanna tell her but she started blabing about how she doesn't like evil things inside of the house because of this one time I wanted to get tarot cards & a hand book about tarot cards. I wanted to get something of interest other than a psychology or a fiction book. So I asked my mom to get coffee on the other side of the store so I can sneak a palm reading book.
I wanna tell her but she's so against it.... what if I tell her & she kicks me out of the house? I mean, she wouldn't even let me get a couple of cards & a book!! I'm kinda like a wiccan in some ways but I dont believe in their god because I'm agnostic. But I like their lifestyle.
So, should I do what I like in secrecy, wait until I move out, & tell her or should I tell her right now and hope she accepts me the way I am?

fefa93

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:10 pm
Iwant that stuff too, tarot cards, palm reading books, maybe something more. My mom just said, alright but your paying for it and I hope yoiu understand that our religion is against it. (I'm Catholic)
So you like it and she doesn't, that's her problem. I say you do whatever you want. If she doesn't like it then she needs to learn to try new things.
So yea tell her if you really really want to. ust prepare for what conciquences (sorry for grammar) might follow.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games