Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Reading Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vertigo_Kiwi

Tipsy Wench

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:53 am
Prof. Moonie
I'm a bookworm. Enough said. sweatdrop

Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
((I've been reading the entire series back to back. This is the first time I've done it, without interrupting with other books.))

I did that last summer! I love the Harry Potter series. I had bought them when they first came out, so many years ago, and never even finished reading them all til 2009. haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:59 pm
i am enjoying John Ciardi's excellent translation (it rhymes and scans and everything!)

of Dante's Divine Comedy.

i enjoyed the tour of hell, and am now two thirds of the way up the mountain of Purgatory, where the Gluttons are.  

beaulolais

Hopeful Bliss

Tipsy Fairy

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:49 am
I absolutely love reading <3 People think I read too much :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 am
I luv to read. I nearly always have a book with me. Right now i'm reading The Sorceress: The secrets of the immortal nicolas flamel.

I think reading is a really good way to relax and escape the real world. Plus its good for you because it forces your brain to imagine what's happening and if your reading a more advanced book it helps your vocabulary.  

Breaking The Skyline

Kitsune Voss

Liberal Shapeshifter

12,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 am
I love reading to the point that I plan to make it into a career. I'm working towards a masters degree in library and information science  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:00 pm
LostMySnowWhiteQueen
I luv to read. I nearly always have a book with me. Right now i'm reading The Sorceress: The secrets of the immortal nicolas flamel.

I think reading is a really good way to relax and escape the real world. Plus its good for you because it forces your brain to imagine what's happening and if your reading a more advanced book it helps your vocabulary.

ohh! i love that series! The Necromancer came out a while ago smile
anyways, i agree with that. like if i'm upset about something, i'll just read for a bit, and reading helps my brain focus on whats going on in the book, and not lingering on what happened in reality
and i had this idea about reading. i learned how to read a bit earlier than other people. (i was reading whole kids books to my kindergarten class...because i could read a whole book. and when i was in 1st grade, there was a section in the library for 1st and 2nd graders, and i could look at the more advanced books lol) anyways, i think people just hate to do stuff they're forced to do. like reading. if u learn later, you basically learn in kindergarten, when you're forced to, and those people don't like it. same with running. a lot of people don't like running because they're forced to in PE classes.  

une_pomme_verte

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:13 pm
I love reading! Admittedly, I have a love for historical fiction. History has always been something I adore, so seeing someone's interpretation of the past sparks my interest. At the moment, my guilty pleasure has been books concerning the Tudor dynasty.

I am 'Enry the Eighth I am!
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:29 pm
I do love reading. Both actual reading during the day (I almost always carry a book with me in my bag through out the day in case I have a spare boring moment.), and audiobooks to fall asleep to. biggrin  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

adrena_extermina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:17 am
I love reading. I'm able to picture the story in my head and in that way one could get smarter esp. in vocabulary. I also love to write. emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:45 pm
I'm a bookworm, so obviously I love reading. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

king albazna

Autobiographer

7,400 Points