Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tHe PuPpEt MaStEr toshi

0 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:29 am
Yesterday I took a knife and sliced on my wrist multiple times for the first time. I don't know why I did it but it made my feel good. There wasn't any blood but the marks are visible. I don't feel suicidal but... I don't know who to explain it at all. Could someone help me? I don't consider myself emo, I mean I enjoy life, but I just felt like a relief. I'm extremely confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:52 pm
I believe that you did this out of curiosity, maybe you heard someone mention it. your body releases endorphins when you are in pain and that makes it feel good. Cutting is not ok no matter what is going on in your life. Don't do it again because it can become an addiction. I'm not even going to get into the infections that you can get by cutting. If you can't stop yourself I suggest you get help.  

Anabethe

tHe PuPpEt MaStEr toshi

0 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:15 am
thnx for the advice  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:44 pm
no problem. im glad i could help.  

Anabethe

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:30 pm
i actually went through the same thing. I did that once becuase i was in pain. Im not emo or even consider myself as one. like you, i enjoy life and its surprises. After that one time i did get addicted but stopped because I found the will to stop. Its a bad thing to get into. Dont ever do it again, it screws up your life bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:21 pm
Listen Toshi... people here have given you advice but I feel like sharing mine too (if thats okay). I used to cut myself mostly out of curiosity and depression and slight peer pressure. some people do it because they want attention or they hate themselves for doing something or they think that if they do it they will feel better. I think its a bad thing and thats why I stopped. mostly after a while I found it boring... but listen... dont let people tell you you need help... you have to let yourself know when its time for help. I stopped mostly because it was a waste of my time.. Im sure if you continue and cant stop you will remember about helping yourself go forward and force yourself by your own will power when to stop.

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

Anabethe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:30 pm
XoX_Romantic_Roleplay_XoX
Listen Toshi... people here have given you advice but I feel like sharing mine too (if thats okay). I used to cut myself mostly out of curiosity and depression and slight peer pressure. some people do it because they want attention or they hate themselves for doing something or they think that if they do it they will feel better. I think its a bad thing and thats why I stopped. mostly after a while I found it boring... but listen... dont let people tell you you need help... you have to let yourself know when its time for help. I stopped mostly because it was a waste of my time.. Im sure if you continue and cant stop you will remember about helping yourself go forward and force yourself by your own will power when to stop.

I'm sorry but i have to say something about this. Sorry I'm not picking on you or anything i just have an opinion. Some people don't have the will power to stop themselves. they need to hear it from someone else that they need help in order to realize it. You are one of the lucky ones you had your own will power. but not all people are like you. Some people can't go forward and continue to cut and convince themselves that they will know when to get help and that's when things get dangerous. If anyone reads this message and is struggling with an addiction to cut, please get help. There are soo many consequences that can result from cutting. There is help out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:37 pm
meleny7

I'm sorry but i have to say something about this. Sorry I'm not picking on you or anything i just have an opinion. Some people don't have the will power to stop themselves. they need to hear it from someone else that they need help in order to realize it. You are one of the lucky ones you had your own will power. but not all people are like you. Some people can't go forward and continue to cut and convince themselves that they will know when to get help and that's when things get dangerous. If anyone reads this message and is struggling with an addiction to cut, please get help. There are soo many consequences that can result from cutting. There is help out there.

I forgot to mention that part... I am such a moron... but truely the best way for your own self esteem (sp?) is to try quitting yourself first... and she did come out and asked for help proving that she most likely has the power to stop herself... I might be wrong but you never know...

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

Anabethe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:40 pm
meleny7

I forgot to mention that part... I am such a moron... but truely the best way for your own self esteem (sp?) is to try quitting yourself first... and she did come out and asked for help proving that she most likely has the power to stop herself... I might be wrong but you never know...

you are not a moron you just made a small mistake. I completely understand what you are saying. I'm sure that the person who created this post has the will power to stop. I just wrote the last part targeting the people that may be reading, has a similar problem but are scared to post.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:07 pm
meleny7
meleny7

you are not a moron you just made a small mistake. I completely understand what you are saying. I'm sure that the person who created this post has the will power to stop. I just wrote the last part targeting the people that may be reading, has a similar problem but are scared to post.

alright then... I just spaced out in that area... eh ahaha.... ehhhh....

Zig Zag Zebra

Greedy Gekko

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 am
ahaha. dont do that hun. It leads to things. My story... I did that when I was 11. Except first i took a knife. That didnt work so i starved and fell dizzy. Yes i was suicidal and depressed. i dont like using the term emo =.= And i went to a therapist. Im not going into detail. But im 13 now and im as happy as bleh xD. Just dont do it. i learned the hard way that u hurt other ppl too. and its not good to take a life that was given. And u might of accidentally killed yourself xD
like "ooops my vein" xD  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff