Not sure what to do...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:31 pm
This past week I was at church camp and I met a girl.Because it was church camp and we were in separate groups, I only got to talk to her a little. Everytime I passed her after first meeting her she would wave and smile. I don't know if she was just being nice or she liked me (probably the first one). On the last night there I was able to get her number and we talked the entire way home, from 9:30am to 12:30am, mostly out of boredom. She put on facebook that there was someone she liked and I hope that it's me but I'm not sure.
Any advice???  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:40 pm
since she made it public you could ask her.  

Anabethe

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:24 am
Because I was just in a situation like this I'll give you the advice I was too stubborn to take, ask her, test the waters, any other ways that you can say go for it and what not. I don't claim to understand people but if she talked to you for a while and gave you her number along with making it public that she likes someone I'd say there's a good chance.

~V  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:58 pm
The problem with me is that I'm just shy and a little scared.  

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:16 pm
I'm the same way, best thing I've come up with is start off with something casual like let's see..."I'm free today and I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies/hangout/*insert shared hobby here*" the thing I've noticed with my shyness and not sure if it'll work for you is if you do one thing that little shock of courage will let you do the next thing until before you know it you can ask the question.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:29 pm
Thank you I think I might try that tomorrow.
I'll need to find out what there is to do where she lives sweatdrop  

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas