Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
age difference!! blehh!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im leaving srry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:16 pm
ok so i like this guy who is 3 years older than me. and i think hes crushing me back. and my mom is totally freaking out about it.... your 2 young hes almost in college and ur in junior high. now if i was 20 and he was 23 she'd be fine with it but since im 14 and hes 17 its just awfull. some advice any1? sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 pm
So what, if you both really like each other then you can stand a long distance relationship right. I say go for it.  

intoxicatingDestruction

im leaving srry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 pm
Flex_Jess
So what, if you both really like each other then you can stand a long distance relationship right. I say go for it.
well its not exactly a long distance relationship, i see him every sunday at church.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 pm
There was a similar relationship like that at my school. A senior dating an 8th grader I think. Their parents didn't like it either and they didn't really care what others around them thought.
I'm not sure if I'm against it or not but like Flex said if you like each other go for it  

Phantasmagoric_001

Dapper Dabbler

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm
prima ballerina101
Flex_Jess
well its not exactly a long distance relationship, i see him every sunday at church.

Okay then what's the problem, I don't see one. Just go for it, this could be a really really great opportuity.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:50 pm
I wouldnt get to serious. at this time in your life you are realy new to things like this. also guys his age are in a completely diffrent place. the chemical diffrance is just too great. he may not seem to say or even pressure you but sex is on his mind. and you can get pregnate at your age. my freind had a baby at 15 and the man she was so in love with ditched her when he got bored.  

colorful_fuse

im leaving srry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:53 pm
nara girl
I wouldnt get to serious. at this time in your life you are realy new to things like this. also guys his age are in a completely diffrent place. the chemical diffrance is just too great. he may not seem to say or even pressure you but sex is on his mind. and you can get pregnate at your age. my freind had a baby at 15 and the man she was so in love with ditched her when he got bored.
i dont think u really understand him or me 4 that matter, we r both christians and would never, i repeat, never have sex before marriage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:02 pm
i know what ya mean. I dont think age should matter, but like nara girl said., sex is on his mind. just because he doesnt show actions toward it or say it, hes thinking it. Even though your belifs say different things based on sex doesnt mean your hormones wont go crazy and give you ideas. Just stay on your toes and dont do anything you'll regret. Trust me, i know....  

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

im leaving srry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:53 am
peoplesgirl05
i know what ya mean. I dont think age should matter, but like nara girl said., sex is on his mind. just because he doesnt show actions toward it or say it, hes thinking it. Even though your belifs say different things based on sex doesnt mean your hormones wont go crazy and give you ideas. Just stay on your toes and dont do anything you'll regret. Trust me, i know....
thanks for the advice  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:49 am
you're welcome.  

4ever_lost in_ ur eyes

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:07 pm
i was in that position once, but i didn't realize it till later.
i was in this mental group, and i had a feeling my true love was in this group. turned out yes he was, but at the time, i was 16 and he was 19 (kind of making it illegal to pursue.) i'd honestly say to wait until you're both adults , because if your mom really has a problem with it, she can press charges on him when you're 15 and he's 18 (making it statutory rape, and sometimes, parents don't even need proof of what you're doing to make that claim, and he'll get in trouble anyway). it may seem like forever, but if this is going to work, i'd recommend you wait until you're 18 before doing anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:03 pm
go ahead and do it. i did almsot the same thing except i ws 15 and she was 18. no problems except we were both very ******** up in the head wink  

Drumgasmic Monkeyguy

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:19 am
Oh I have a good story for this one, but like you said, you were 20 and he 23 it would be fine. It's just stupid, but I say go for it. Your mom can't control you and once you're 18 she can't do anything.

But my fiance and I are 19 and 21. We have a daughter together and his mom is a psycho, literally. She says our 2 years are way too much. We are 2 years and 9 days apart. She is 11! years younger than her husband! He is almost 60! Neither of them are that good looking and I have way more issues with her than just my 2 years younger than her son. She just doesn't want to let her baby boy go! He can be a Marine, but he can't be married. It's just possesiveness and jealousy.

So yea, don't let her control you and sway you from what you want. It's your life, not hers.

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games