Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:37 pm
I've finally made up my mind. There's this boy at school, who is one of my good friends. The thing is, we spent alot of time together in class last year, but since they switch things up every year, so there might be a chance that I won't see him at all. He's always making me laugh, and we have a lot in common. Some of my friends told me to make the first move(some guys like that). But the last time a boy said yes, he only said that because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. What can I do before it might be too late??

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:41 pm
well I think its also a good idea to ask him. but also tell him that you dont want a pity yes. but if you guys are as good friends as it sounds he will tell you the truth. whee  

colorful_fuse

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:03 pm
Give it time [: Well, it depends on how long you've known this guy, at least.

But, on the other hand:

You can casually ask for his number (If you don't have it already)
(Casually meaning don't rush into it and try to stay calm while asking)

Give him light little touches - touch his arm when you feel it appropriate (like if you congragulate him or something - I have reason to believe that guys love it when you do that)

Ask him about himself - everybody loves to talk about themselves, its just a solid fact now.

And stuff like that [: I just wrote all of that off the top of my head - hope I helped you xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:19 pm
Well if the two of you have been together for quite some time, he might also have a thing on you.

But first its a good idea to check if he already has a gf, because if he does then you might want to reconsider...

Just ask him for his myspace or any other contact and stay in touch.

If you want very specific advice about guys and what he will probably do, feel free to PM me, I AM a guy...  

Marx Gant

Hilarious Prophet

moomoocow1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:51 pm
well i went threw da same this with da boi i datin now get make a move thats wat i did  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:17 pm
Casually ask him to hang out. If at first it's awkward, you can always bring other friends along, but try building your relationship as a friend before something more. Hey, you're lucky you know the guy ;D  

kittyjane

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff