Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Friends relationship issues. PLZ HELP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makai Angel666

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:25 am
Okay so I need some help in all seriousness here. I am often the go-to person for advice on dating for my friends, and the thing is I have never had a bofriend myself so I just sorta nudge them on and tell them to go for it when asking someone out. but this time around its one of my closest friends and she is having problems that i dont know how to respond to.
So this relationship of hers started last may and progressed over the summer. They texted and flirted and are actually really really cute together but she thinks he's leading her on. She has never had a boyfriend either so she finally confessed that she like him and he said he liked her. i think they have been on on date but they haven't made it official yet. So school started up this week and he hasn't really been talking to her. I told her she should either wait it out and he'll come around or confront him about it and settle things. The problem is tha she feels that all she has been doing is waiting and she is afraid of confronting him and doesn't know how to go about it without ruining things. I have been extremely worried about her because she has been crying herself to sleep over this...can anyone tell me what to tell her?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:18 pm
She has to talk to him. Communication is key. I've never been in Relationships but I give Advice based off of what I see from other people. If she doesn't talk it'll never work out. If she doesn't want to, be a mediator and get them together. (If you do this make sure it's a fairly private place like a house or what not) And just get them to Discuss what's going on. How open to the school they want their relationship to be, and see it go from there.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:48 pm
cool4
She has to talk to him. Communication is key. I've never been in Relationships but I give Advice based off of what I see from other people. If she doesn't talk it'll never work out. If she doesn't want to, be a mediator and get them together. (If you do this make sure it's a fairly private place like a house or what not) And just get them to Discuss what's going on. How open to the school they want their relationship to be, and see it go from there.

User Image

I completely agree with this - your friend needs to talk to this guy. Maybe hes backing out of the relationship because hes scared, or maybe he wanted whats called a 'summer fling.'

Don't make him feel cornered, because that makes guys withdraw or lash out. Give him space, but don't completely ignore him either. Maybe you can befriend him if hes nice and talk to him.

Be nice to him, guys love a nice girl. [;

Best of luck, hope I helped ~

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:41 pm
the only way to do tis is by her talking to him it's the only way she can clear the things in her mind and it can forfeit her relationship, but if she feels that she needs to know y then she must overcome herself and talk to the guy instead of wondering and waiting for the guy to come to her.  

ll S W E E T ll

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff