Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Oh! If only I had done this before!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumi Katsuna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:43 pm
I've always had problems with the pokegames due to my need to even level train. It takes FOREVER SOMETIMES.

Lately, I've taken just two pokes-Eevee and Infernape to be exact-and have plowed through the game. I'm only up to Fantina in platinum and my Infernape is already 41 in lvl.(Eevee is taking longer being that I only recently got him)

Now, all I have to do is plow through a little more till I win the Elite Four and then work on some real teams!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:14 pm
I think the best trick for me that I've done is try to evolve as many pokemon as I go, but I usually have a team of about 5-7 that I train especially for the gym leaders, elite four, and the champion.

Usually my team is the generic varied team that has one flier, my starter, and four others.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Drumgasmic Monkeyguy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:02 pm
ive tried winning with just one or two pokemon but i couldn't get that far. going off of what wellwisher said i always have my starter, a fire and water type (if the starter is grass, same thing for the other starters) a flying type, and two others such as a good steel type or psychic. i never worry that much about attackers or defenders, i ALWAYS do the whole type team  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:14 pm
xD im old fashion, i get pokemon i like and even level train until the end :3 then after they beat the league i start exploring :3  

klonoa1205

Hilarious Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

CrypticCat

Familiar Informer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:16 pm
<.<
I just level up my starter until it's AWESOME.
Then I train some other pokemon for backup.
But, generally, I just beat the whole game with my Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise, Totodile/Crocanaw/Feraligator, Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile or Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra.
I don't us the fire starters, they're always beaten sooo easily. :O

After I beat the elite four, I just start to collect pokemon, out of boredom. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm
The Pokemon I train go to my Diamond to train in the Zones. I was thinking of putting them in my Pearl to play through the game.  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Arekusa

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:05 pm
Actually, my team usually consist of 1 pokemon that's strong against the pokemon-type of the gym. Helps me get through and gives me time to train my team to catch up to the strongest.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games