Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
The Great Mysteries of Anime

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaguraOfTheWind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:08 am
This topic is dedicated to those unanswered questions about anime. This came about when I had a question that even our great sage could not answer.

In most Mai_HiME prmotional images and merchandise the character of Mai Tokiha is seen wearing a red scarf. It is also part of her Otome robe. Despite all this, see never wears this scarf once during the series. Where does it come from?

So what do others think? Questions of your own? Answers?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:16 pm
This whole board is dead. A little necropost to a nice thread won't hurt anybody, will it? No. So....

While I've never watched this Mai_HiME, your girlie's scarf mystery must really be attributed to original designs which apparently looked good enough to sell on pocket cushions but was ill-suited to the actual anime. Such as Perrine Clostermann's rapier from Strike Witches--just a quickie example.

Now here's a real mystery. Whatever happened to those Senkou no Night Raid subs? Were the subbers stumped by some new foreign language? Did all the groups or just a one simply drop it? Hrrmmm. Could possibly be solved by contacting one of the working fansub groups but...I myself try to avoid direct contact for personal reasons.

EDIT: Scratch Senkou subs. Not a mystery at all. The anime is being banned as it should be airing--only streams are out in Japan and China as far as I understand. Korea is rumored. Damn it. Hiding history like this--closing down on an Anime no Chikara project. It's like a conspiracy one would see in an anime. Unbelievable.  

Phishu

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games