Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phishu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 pm
[X]

I was getting paranoid. Thank you for letting me talk. Thank you, thank you--  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:05 pm
What I've come to realize, it is human nature to want to help people. Wanting to stop them from hurting, but rarely can we offer exactly what they need. We need to let others Find what they need from life.

But keeping to yourself can lead to other social issues. You need Friends, getting attached to any of them can also be heartbreaking. So don't totally block out social interactions, but do try to keep a sense of self of who you want to be.

I want to believe that people never forget those that tried to make a difference. Keep trying sometimes all a person needs is a friend to watch over them, even if they get ignored from time to time. But She won't forget you even if you disappear.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

mitsuki5561

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:13 pm
That is the cutest story I've ever heard. I wish I had someone like you (boy or girl) pining over me.

Sorry, off topic, ummm... I'd say the best thing you can do is stay her frd and try and forget your feelings or just tell her how you feel. But I'm no expert, if it were me (I'm very shy and non-confrontational) I would try and forget just because it's easier.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:01 pm
You have to tell her. If you don't, you may never find out what could happen. At this point, and I'm sorry if this sounds as mean as it does in my mind, you have nothing to lose.  

Curley Whirly

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff