Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Umnusman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umnusman

Dedicated Friend

6,200 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:51 am
Well hello there boys and girls, just got my Digimon and think this should be the first thing to do afterwards, making an introduction and all so... here i go.

My name is Alexander but you can call me Alex, Umnus, or Umnusman or AWSM GUY but the last is not really anything i get called often unless i say it myself.

I'm a 16 year old boy from a small country called Denmark positioned in Scandinavia and lies just above Germany and east of Great Britain. So bear with me if im not that very good at English (although im not bad at it either) since English if my second language (You lucky ppl!)

My sexual preference is girl although i must admit that i made a so called "pact" with my best friend that i will max turn bi, never gay (i know two crazy guys both from crazy Denmark) And if you wonder why i would let anybody know then its because im a little crazy, honest and thinks its a funny detail to add razz

A little short bio of me would be like this:

Well i was born the 14 July 1993 and when i turned 3-4 or think it was about there my Mom and Dad found that i had autism (Asperger Syndrome), since i was 3 years old (the year i got my Nintendo 64, yeah lucky me razz ) i have spend a lot of time in front of screen and now mostly sits in front of my computer, had a tough life with my autism since most people finds it something you should tease people with (Poor people), i even had to go to church with the people who teased me. I am a Christian but i kinda just take all the good stuff from every religion such as Buddhism's reincarnation and the "god forgives people" thing and all the other good stuff and mix into one cocktail so perfect religion for me (Yay!)
I think thats just about it for my life so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:53 am
Gummymon and all his future digivolutions speak in Springgreen

User Image  

Umnusman

Dedicated Friend

6,200 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Umnusman

Dedicated Friend

6,200 Points