Wanna help me with a guy issue? Dx

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halehfaise

Bashful Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:47 pm
Okay I started dating this guy Saturday.
I told him I liked him Friday.
We talked all day friday, saturday and sunday.
Monday came and we kissed and everything was all right.
Tuesday came... and we were fine.. until he started grabbing my uh.. chest.
He started going kinda fast but I was like.. uh whatever I'll give him the control of the pace.
Then like... i started to like him alot... like alot alot
So i told him. And he was like oh well.... we started off so sexual so I don't know if I like you for you.
I asked him to explain
And he told me that he doesn't think he could like fall in love with me.
But he would like to do things with me.
Man... I don't want to ruin things with him.

Anyone got any ideas to make this less sexual but not awkward.
Or... Like How to fix this really.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:43 pm
Maybe ease out of your passionate sexual stuff and ease slowly into a understanding relation. Without him knowing it could work out.

But I don't actually like romance so... sweatdrop  

intoxicatingDestruction

girl dinner

Popular Snack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:51 pm
NOW ADVICE FROM A SOUL SISTAH:

If you don't mind me saying, this guy is a total a**-hat (word? who cares). If he's going for your BOOBS right off the bat, isn't that sorta tellin' you something? He likes your BOOBS, not you. Chances are, once he's bored of your BOOBS, he'll pitch you and go for a different pair of BOOBS. It's not gonna work, girl. If you stick with him, you'll probably just end up being USED. Are you really gonna be that desperate? He's a ******** 'em n' chuck 'em kinda guy. Come on. Be smart about it and don't lower yourself down to that level.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:16 pm
Akai Kunoichi
NOW ADVICE FROM A SOUL SISTAH:

If you don't mind me saying, this guy is a total a**-hat (word? who cares). If he's going for your BOOBS right off the bat, isn't that sorta tellin' you something? He likes your BOOBS, not you. Chances are, once he's bored of your BOOBS, he'll pitch you and go for a different pair of BOOBS. It's not gonna work, girl. If you stick with him, you'll probably just end up being USED. Are you really gonna be that desperate? He's a ******** 'em n' chuck 'em kinda guy. Come on. Be smart about it and don't lower yourself down to that level.

Woot! Woot! I second that!  

mitsuki5561

Erdette

7,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:07 am
True. Once sexual, it's rarely possible to take things down a notch. I lost the love of my life because we couldn't be anything EXCEPT erm.. ******** buddies.. you could say.. *cough* even though we both felt love, it was only ever sexual. *shrug* Can't change things, do what you feel is right, and ONLY what you are comfortable with. Screw him if he only wants your boobies.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:28 pm
i know from experience that once a relationship starts off like that its nearly impossible to fix it.
i dont think that fixing it will really work
all that will happen is that he will realize that your backing off sexually and he will find someone who wont
he sounds like an a** and not like someone who cares about YOU for who you are
i suggest you end it before you get hurt and dont just go with it because you like him and dont want to lose him
find someone who likes you for you and not what you do with them
this is just my advice. take it or leave it. in the end its your decision
im just trying to help you out smile  

Damiensmommy

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100

Kotori82

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 pm
I agree, if he rushed for your boobs, it seems that's want he is interesting in and not just your. I would end it before it gets worse and before your feelings really hurts. It just seems like a waste of time to keep any kind of relationship with him.

That's just my thoughts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 am
For me what i do with my girlfriends is before i do anything sexual at all i make sure that we both agree to it.
Communication is important with a love or sexual interest. For him to grab you without even talking about it was a big mistake from his part.

And with me i only do sexual stuff if im in love with the person :3  

Emery_Cross

XxMiss-BonesxX

6,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:44 am
Ditch 'im.
Love comes before lust, hon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:36 pm
well believe that this relationship might not even work out. Plus there's so many guys out there that u can go for instead of him. Afterall, he'll only go for parts of your body and wouldn't give a cats behind about u. If i were u, i would have left him even if i liked him a lot.  

ll S W E E T ll

shadowsoldier2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:41 pm
The very fact that he said "I don't think I could fall in love with you," should be the first and (hopefully) only red flag you need. Take some more time to get to know him and for him to get to know you. If you start seeing things you don't like, steer clear. That's my best advice but, in the end, it is your life. Do whatever makes you happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:56 pm
shadowsoldier2
The very fact that he said "I don't think I could fall in love with you," should be the first and (hopefully) only red flag you need. Take some more time to get to know him and for him to get to know you. If you start seeing things you don't like, steer clear. That's my best advice but, in the end, it is your life. Do whatever makes you happy.

That's what I think might work too.  

turboturboturbo

Dangerous Genius

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:25 pm
After... what is it you said, four days he's trying to do you?

Are you ******** kidding me. YES dump him, and next time, watch out for that type of person. Don't get used. It's bad, very bad.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games