Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Is it bad to be bored of life?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:27 pm
I figured I'd have things to do once I got into high school, but I'm more bored now and my hate for humanity has grown stronger. It's to the point that I can't take it anymore, and sadly gaia is only making things worse. Or the people of gaia. Just felt like letting it out, I'd rather random people think I'm the stereotype-emo rather then being called depressed irl. (That's one reason I hate humans. They screw everything up.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:31 pm
Nothing is wrong to be bored of life. I'm bored to in life and it's not cool. >.>
Nothing to do now a days and things are getting worse. On second though, getting fresh air in the field filled with grass will be awesome. :]
That's how I like to enjoy my life. Or play video games 24/7. biggrin  

xXCandieeeXx

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:32 pm
All I do is write and listen to music alone. I try getting closer to others, but it seems when I need them the most they turn out to be fake.
I play video games and get bored.
I have nothing to do outside anymore.
I wish it would snow already!
And the worst part about writing is that I get so into character that I am in their mood and I'm writing a really sad part of my book. And people keep calling me emo. If I get called that one more time, I'll slit their wrists!
Hehe.... sweatdrop  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff