Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
boy problems... can you help me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should i do?
  break up with colby and go out with vinnie.
  stay with colby.
  i just want some coins.
View Results

VampireGirl738

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:01 pm
can you give me advice on what to do?

soo.... this one guy i've known for five years... let's call him... Vinnie. he's 15. i'm 14 by the way. three years ago, we lost touch, cuz we live a couple states apart. we just recently started talking again, around june or july i think. he's told me he loves me, and i really like him... he's sweet and kind, has great hair (lol), and he told me he has never stopped liking me ever since he met me five years ago when we met at a campground. he's almost asked me out a couple of times, but it never happened the way i wanted it to. every other time, he's had a girlfriend, he's had almost 30 gfs, i'm on my first boyfriend, that's a reason i'm afraid to go out with him. he even has a gf right now.

now there's this guy. let's call him... Colby. he's 15, my current boyfriend, and maybe the best i could have. he loves me and cares about me, and would never try to hurt me. now here's a problem. my feelings for him are slipping away. he moved far away the week before thanksgiving... it's getting hard on me cuz his phone is broken and his parents won't let him use theirs. vinnie has a cell phone so he texts me alot. i hardly get to talk to colby anymore, it tears me up inside... i cry every night cuz i miss him so much. you should see the texts he used to send me. i have alot of them locked. something like... "i cry every night cuz you mean the world to me and i miss you." or "baby i love you so why would i leave you." he seriously thinks that i'm the one... but i don't think he is. he also says he'll die inside if i ever broke up with him... he's changed a lot for me. he stopped cursing for me, and is even growing his hair out for me cuz he knows i love it like that...

help me please? i don't know what to do...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:48 pm
It sounds like both guys like u alot..and u must like them alot..If u feel that ur feelings are slipping away from colby,try talking to him about it.If its getting hard on you to stay in contact with him because he's moved away,Try telling him how u feel....With Vinnie,if u've known him for so long,maybe it might be best to go out with him,considering he's closer to where u live...It's up to u though..One of my friends had 2 long distant relationships,and it cut her and both guys she was with alot because they couldnt see each other....I'm not saying it wont work out for u BTW.. mrgreen

I'm 16 and i've never had a boyfriend,but i've learnt alot from other friends who have had boyfriends.. sweatdrop  

NoirFleur_x

Erdette

7,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:56 pm
I'm 21 and married and I still don't know what to do about boys.

But, darlin', it's hardly probable that either of them will stick around to be anything more than friends. You're young, and love isn't at all what it seems like it should be. Be happy, talk to your current bf and explain how you feel, regardless of how hard it might be, and maybe... wait to say "I love you" until you've been with someone for over a year.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:17 pm
Definitely agree with Erdette here. I'm in what is called an open relationship with two boys both very far from me. Luke actually lives in my state but to the far north and Sid in Florida. Now, I lost my phone due to lack of money and a phone bill, but I still have my internet so we talk that way. Sid and me have grown apart since even online we don't really talk, and me and Luke have grown closer since he is thinking of going to NMSU for school. I live about 10 minutes away from NMSU.

Now, I'm not saying get into an open relationship because it's not for everybody. But, what I am saying is you're young and love is something that even today, being at 23 years old, I don't understand. But, take your time in making your choice and remember, it's not about them, it's about you and how you feel. You'll never be happy in a relationship until you know you followed your heart. Try and see if you can talk to them via internet, like a IM and if you can't then maybe send it via snail mail. Try talking to Colby again. And if it all fails then it maybe in both of your guy's interests to move on.

Even though Vinne is sounding like the victory man here, don't finalize it till you tried everything with Colby, then that'll be the choice. There is a lot more I can say but for now till you try the other ways, I'll leave it at that.  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items