User Image

I want that face and head drawn TO A TEE exactly like it's shown.

User Image

I want her breast size.

User Image

I want her hips. Also kind of take the lower torso of that pic as an example too. I had to censor the hips example since it was showing the wrong type of camel for gaia.

The outfit is exactly what my avi is wearing. I want it to be sexy, up front total body image. I want her goods to be shown off y'know? And it is extremely important that the face be copied exactly, just from a direct right in front of you staring at you point of view. in good detail.

I want something that is realism, that seems to jump out of the page,

her legs are proportionate with the rest of her body. her body is equally proportionate all over, add a slight touch of gracefulness to the neck,

but, i am only paying for the image that is on the level of realism I require. I want this to look and feel like a real soul coming out of the page and looking at you. I want it to be like you just took a photograph of a scantily clad elf and I want proportions to be freaking perfect to my specifications.

I am paying good gaia prizes for this picture. An item you can't even get anymore on the rise in the market. And 25k gold. Even the gold is more than enough to start your own guild.

So, I am going to demand perfection. Plain and simple. But, it will be worth your while. If you do a really good job making her sexy and realistically vivid I might even throw in a few more items or gold if i'm impressed.

So, let's see what you folks got. I have the prizes. Do you have the skills? blaugh

I might add more prizes for second or third if a few people do really good. Being able to show off some of your previous work is a plus.

This contest is going all over gaia so hurry up and submit your entry. PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND TELL ME WHERE YOU FOUND THE THREAD AS THIS THREAD IS BEING POSTED ALL OVER GAIA!