Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
What if?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:45 pm
I got this idea from Yahoo News, but it peaked my interest and I want to know what other people think. What if you had $88,888,888,888.88 for five hours? What would you do? But here's the catch: you have to give back all the money and everything you bought with that money after those five hours are up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 pm
buy condoms and "use" them, lets see them take them back now lol  

Tsukinoki

Master Azrael Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:34 am
major eating contest. once its all digested, by all means take it back....hehehe......  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:04 pm
I was thinking donations and such, but, if you have to give it all back, that defeats the purpose, doesn't it? Of course there are several things that you could purchase that couldn't be returned (tickets to an event or for transportation can't be returned after it's happened, for example), but then that might not count.
There's a certain spot in San Francisco where I have always wanted an apartment, so maybe I'd put that on my list. I could sit for 5 hours staring out the window and the perfect view of the bay. Some very comfortable furniture could be added, and I could share the moment with someone or several someones who are a very important part of my life.

ladycobalt

Musik des Mondes

Hygienic Vampire

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 pm
If I have to give it back, there's no point in buying anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:21 pm
I would buy a church on a drag strip. Then my and my fiance would have the wedding of the century as cars race around us. Then at the end after the kiss and before the reception, she'd get in a Bugatti Veryon, and I'd pop in a Zonda R, and we'd race to seal the deal. It would be a huge wedding, and we'd make gifts mandatory for people who want to come we don't know. So we'd get a fair amount of cool stuff out of it, even after we give the stuff back. You only get married once. Or at least I'm only getting married once. xD

They can have the cake back after it smells funny.  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:40 pm
Only five hours? And then have to give everything back?

Well... that's not going to do me much good.

I would've used it to pay for my schooling and what not. So, if whoever wanted the money back, they'll have to go talk to the school and get it. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 pm
Buy some food, get all the video games in the world, copy their source and codes illegally(by law, they can't take that), get some more food, buy the best thing in the world to show off and make someone jealous, get some more food again, and I would just get tired of it all and give the money back once I'm done doing some stuff with the money.  

Reborn_213

Ablutophobia

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:40 pm
I would use it to pay my student loans completely, then flee to Canada to practice Veterinary Medicine so the Board of Education couldn't prosecute. Or the UK, whichever is more temperate at that particular time of the year.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:00 pm
Clearly you could pay to have whomever it is that is going to take this money back assassinated before the five hours have expired.  

The All Powerful Being

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff