Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fulkth

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:36 am
So maybe if I vent about it I won't be so mad anymore.

Chain of events over the course of a week or two:

A fellow gaian (who happens to be my husband's best friend's wife) and I don't get along. She wanted me out of a thread she frequents. I refused because I had grown to like the place and I had every right to be there like everyone else.

Over the course of several days, I receive several text and phone calls from her husband requesting that I leave the thread. He continued to call and text my phone when I was at work even when I asked him not to.

My husband found out from his work that he will not be transferred for another year. The first thing he does is text his friend and his wife intercepts it and sent me a nasty message asking us when we were moving away. I'm still pissed at my husband for it. I'm pissed that his best friend's wife knew and told me before my own husband did! A wife shouldn't be next to last person he tells the news to.

It's 7am. I wake up to a barrarge of text messages sent every 3 seconds, full of swearing telling me to stay away from "her" thread. She disregards my husband and my request for her to stop texting me and told us she didn't care about that it cost us $.25/text.

I get a text from her to check out her profile. It a youtube clip of my husband and I drunk on New Year's. Clips her husband had promised never to put online. I was pretty shocked and a little upset that she would violate my privacy and confidentiality and do something so low, but I could live with it. I was just sitting there a bit drunk and chatting. My husband and I asked her to take it down and she refused. I got kicked out of the thread, for asking her if she got my message. So she was happy about that. She got her way and she threatened to put the video back up if I didn't stay away. My husband was pretty upset and was threatening to sue his friend's wife if she didn't take it down. He was wasted and acting like a fool, which he didn't want the whole world to see. After a lot of fighting, it was finally taken down.

My husband doesn't want to press charges because it'd be too much of a hassle, but he would have pressed charges if she hadn't taken it down.

My husband decided that we won't have anything to do with her until she gets help.

But he'll still see his best friend every so often.

I feel as if justice hasn't been done.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:59 am
Wow... I can't believe she would stoop to such level just to get you out of a thread. *rolls eyes* Well, although it sucks you got blocked from that thread, you still have us Why Not-ians to hang out with. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Fulkth

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:05 pm
Glad I got that out of my system! whee

Time to chatter a bit to keep my mind off things. heart

Thanks for the response!

I hate being left out or ignored so I try my best to talk to and include people. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image
Shatassle! that really bites dude, women are so evil at times. Geeeze, *hugs* hang in there dude.

the_next_spielburg

Fulkth

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:17 pm
Thanks Spielburg! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 pm
Blah, I have some anger issues.

The past bothers me.

Ruined holidays and birthdays. All the not so wonderful memories. More bad than good.  

Fulkth

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

the_next_spielburg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:34 pm
User Image
Zawww *hugs* I remember my 21st birthday... boy that sucked, my friends couldnt be freinds because of drama and brought it with them to my party. It sucked

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:40 pm
Yeah, tell me about it. A birthday you'll never forget. Drama, Sea World and a husband's broken promise on my birthday.  

Fulkth

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items