Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
MC Vs [Ending look at grandwings post in pg3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Spectral MC---13th Grave

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:32 pm
Someone's busted?  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:37 pm
Grandwing
ending why did you delete a post here?

at the very end, I went to say something, and it was either late or I wasn't thinking straight (easy to do with ADHD), so the message would have been easily misinterpreted as mean or rude... So I went to hit edit, and hit delete instead... I replied again with a more bland end of battle remark...
I do apologize for any drama I may have caused, and can give up the cards I claimed from the X set if need be.  

endinglight

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:39 pm
you dont need to... its completely fine biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:46 pm
-HeavenlyMC-
you dont need to... its completely fine biggrin

That'll have to be up to GrandWing, regardless of how it happened something was deleted in this thread and that is against the rules...  

endinglight

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:34 am
endinglight
Grandwing

at the very end, I went to say something, and it was either late or I wasn't thinking straight (easy to do with ADHD), so the message would have been easily misinterpreted as mean or rude... So I went to hit edit, and hit delete instead... I replied again with a more bland end of battle remark...
I do apologize for any drama I may have caused, and can give up the cards I claimed from the X set if need be.

I looked at the time it was deleted and it was indeed at the end of the battle.

I just wanted to know why you deleted it.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:09 am
Grandwing
endinglight
Grandwing

biggrin

Thanks for understanding, I'll make sure I don't wind up with a repeat of anything like this...  

endinglight

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:37 pm
endinglight
Grandwing
endinglight
Grandwing

biggrin

Thanks for understanding, I'll make sure I don't wind up with a repeat of anything like this...

But I was wondering about something... when Im online, my HP is left with 10 or somethin~~~ and I logged out... and then, when I got back... My HP is 0 or negative O.O'  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:50 pm
-HeavenlyMC-
endinglight
Grandwing
endinglight
Grandwing

biggrin

But I was wondering about something... when Im online, my HP is left with 10 or somethin~~~ and I logged out... and then, when I got back... My HP is 0 or negative O.O'

Hmmm?
is there a mistake somewhere?  

endinglight

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:33 pm
endinglight
-HeavenlyMC-
endinglight
Grandwing
endinglight
Grandwing

biggrin

Hmmm?

Maybe...  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:49 pm
-HeavenlyMC-
endinglight
-HeavenlyMC-
endinglight
Grandwing

biggrin

Hmmm?

Maybe...

if you find it we can attempt to correct it, however I've gone over it, and I do believe everything is on the level...  

endinglight

Obsessive Shopper

8,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:02 am
so youre demanding a rematch or a look over?  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:11 pm
-HeavenlyMC-
so youre demanding a rematch or a look over?

I'm good as is, if you have a problem, please let us know, otherwise this is starting to get old DX  

endinglight

Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games