Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Yes, one of those threads again!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maydaymouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:25 pm
Hi! I'm going into my sophmore year of highschool in a couple of weeks, and I want to have a boyfriend who I actually LIKE!! Unfortunately, the ones I do attract, I really only see as my friends, and this one guy, my dreaded ex, is screwing with my head! Still! He was my first boyfriend, we tried dating a couple of times, but long story short, he was a total douche-bag who cheated on me. Plus a bunch of other problems. But, the problem is, that I can't be mad at him, despite the cheating and telling me that he "loves me" when he's flirting with other girls. And, I don't want to be like that with him anymore, though I'm sadly, one of those people who can't say no to anybody. So, please just help and give me some advice on how to get him out of my head for good, and so that I can finally be with a guy who's good to me! Thank you for reading it all the way to the end!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:37 pm
Just stay away from him until you have your head on straight.  

Vengeful Elegance

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 pm
Remind him that you broke up for a reason, tell him you'd rather 'just be friends'. That way, you aren't saying no, but you aren't saying yes either.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:59 pm

User Image About the best thing you can do IMPO is ignore him. Focus on something else, someone else, anything else.
Fill you're mind with something unrelated to him.
If he wants more then friendship, like Mouse said, tell him you just wanna be friends. Don't be scared to stand up and tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine, if you feel the desire.

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items