• Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:47 pm
Commence the cheering/whining.

Discuss them.

Discuss.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:23 pm
I want it!! NOW!! scream

Hell, I wouldn't mind getting a Japanese White Version if my DS could play it.

One of my few complaints would be that the fire starter becomes part fighting type...for the third time in a row...  

`Trace

Newbie Noob

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:27 pm
`Trace
One of my few complaints would be that the fire starter becomes part fighting type...for the third time in a row...

I was thinking of using the Grass-type because of that, but when I saw Yanappu's evo, I knew I HAD to use it on my team. I already hade stories worked out, so my Pokemon have backstories.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:28 am
`Trace
I want it!! NOW!! scream

A regular US DS Phat/Lite can play Japanese games. I've never had to import a GBA nor DS to play my Japanese Pokemon games.

Gamecube and Wii, on the other hand... sweatdrop

That said, the DSi has some features that are region locked, I believe. Not sure what those are, but I think Pokemon Black and White are supposed to be playable on DS Phat / Lite. If you really want me to confirm, my copies are here in the US and should be making their way to my place this week.

EDIT: Regarding this generation's pokemon... very, very weird... but incredibly exciting!  

Nadian
Crew

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:45 am
Nadian
`Trace
I want it!! NOW!! scream

A regular US DS Phat/Lite can play Japanese games. I've never had to import a GBA nor DS to play my Japanese Pokemon games.

Gamecube and Wii, on the other hand... sweatdrop

That said, the DSi has some features that are region locked, I believe. Not sure what those are, but I think Pokemon Black and White are supposed to be playable on DS Phat / Lite. If you really want me to confirm, my copies are here in the US and should be making their way to my place this week.

EDIT: Regarding this generation's pokemon... very, very weird... but incredibly exciting!

My copies of Black and White arrived yesterday. I've already got three pokemon! 3nodding

I've got a... ummm... grass lizard/snake creature that I named Gargn, and a... errr... retard rodent thing that I named Chuck, and a... well... dog thingie that I called Puppy.

I'd trade for the other two starters except I want to know how far I need to play to get the monkey.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games