Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!
STUPID IPOD!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXhal-stormXx

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:26 pm
like three months ago i lost my ipod touch and i still havent found the darn thing. just after i lost mine my best friend lost his too. i even cleaned my room like three times and still havent found it... THEN he texts me last night and told me that his dad bought him a new one...WHAT THE HECK MAN! i want to know your funny stories about losing your fav electronics.. maybe they will cheer me up xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 am
xXhal-stormXx
like three months ago i lost my ipod touch and i still havent found the darn thing. just after i lost mine my best friend lost his too. i even cleaned my room like three times and still havent found it... THEN he texts me last night and told me that his dad bought him a new one...WHAT THE HECK MAN! i want to know your funny stories about losing your fav electronics.. maybe they will cheer me up xp

I accidentally dropped my ipod touch off the side of a cliff smile  

n3verl4nd

Friendly Regular

6,800 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Loiterer 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:09 am
welittlekat
xXhal-stormXx

I accidentally dropped my ipod touch off the side of a cliff smile
How did that happen?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:30 pm
Oh oh oh oh. I have a good story about my still working (by the graces of the ipod gods) Ipod nano 4th gen I think it is. Basiclly while I was stationed in Korea I was working in the hull of MLRS when we had just finished taking the engine or pac out of it. The bottom is covered in oil,water, and all kind of nastiness. Well at one point during working I was listening to it and had left to go to the bathroom. When I came back I couldn't figure out what had happened to it so I just kinda shrug it off since I have my touch in my pocket and start playing music with it. Well I go back to working and end up finishing working on it and put the engine back in. Well about a week later when we have to bring it back in for services and do it all again we clean out the hull and my ipod comes washing out of it when we are soaking it with water. This is the metal covered one I am speaking of btw. Well figuring it's dead but wanting to try anyways I plug it up and the damn thing starts playing music where it left off when it died. Mind you this is military grade oil it's been soaking in for a week and water. Anyways I didn't lose it forever but I did lose it for a bit of time.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items