Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
Liger vs. Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:45 pm
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Great battle sir, I enjoyed it greatly. We'll have to do this again sometime. But trust me on this one, you might have a lot of losses now, but soon you'll reach your moment and will become awesome!

Yes, it was an enjoyable match. I take all my loses as experience to make me better some day. So definitely, whenever you're up for it let's battle again.

Cool, I feel like I owe you a demon lord battle though since we talked about that at first, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:31 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Great battle sir, I enjoyed it greatly. We'll have to do this again sometime. But trust me on this one, you might have a lot of losses now, but soon you'll reach your moment and will become awesome!

Oh that's right. Then whenever you're ready let's have a go 3nodding

btw, since you're a crew maybe you can answer me this, but when will I receive my Sevens card from the RotDL event? I presented both my crests nearly a week ago, but I have yet to received my card.

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:21 am
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

btw, since you're a crew maybe you can answer me this, but when will I receive my Sevens card from the RotDL event? I presented both my crests nearly a week ago, but I have yet to received my card.

Did you not get it from the card claim thread?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:23 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Card claim thread? I just posted in the trading crest sign shop in the RotDL thread because that's where they were giving you the card. But Grandwing has yet to give mine and its been like nearly a week.

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:14 am
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Card claim thread? I just posted in the trading crest sign shop in the RotDL thread because that's where they were giving you the card. But Grandwing has yet to give mine and its been like nearly a week.

Well unless you say something, the time between how long it's been since you posted will only increase. I highly believe that he may have missed it and now that the event's over, he's completely forgotten...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:05 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Well unless you say something, the time between how long it's been since you posted will only increase. I highly believe that he may have missed it and now that the event's over, he's completely forgotten...

I quoted him and even asked specifically for the card =/

Well I guess I'll just send him a PM to remind him in case he forgot, but I did quote him twice.

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games