Welcome to Gaia! ::

Christians In Gaia

Back to Guilds

Open to everyone who wants to share their love for Jesus or even convert themselves into Christians. 

Tags: Jesus, Catholic, Religion, Holy, Bible 

Reply Main Forum
Why Praying the Rosary is important

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iesu Christo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 am
Archbishop Fulton Sheen said, "The rosary is the book of the blind, where souls see and there enact the greatest drama of love the world has ever known; it is the book of the simple, which initiates them into mysteries and knowledge more satisfying than the education of other men; it is the book of the aged, whose eyes close upon the shadow of this world, and open on the substance of the next. The power of the rosary is beyond description."

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:39 pm
I miss my rosary sad I got it as a child, but when I moved into my new apartment, the link holding the cross broke!  

Rein_Drea

Hilarious Noob

4,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:19 am
Beautiful words, but they're applied to the wrong thing. The power is not in the beads or the chant. The one who opens blind eyes is the Father (Exodus 4:11), the Son (Matt 21:14) and the Holy Spirit (Jn 14:26). All one needs to do is ask him directly. Search the words he actually spoke, not just the inspirations. No string of beads is needed. The book to cure the blind is the bible, where our Messiah takes the time to explain things—not the rosary where we just repeat a prayer over and over again. We should be listening to him instead of doing all the talking.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:19 am
Rein_Drea
I miss my rosary sad I got it as a child, but when I moved into my new apartment, the link holding the cross broke!

im sorry may god grant you a new one

godbless  

Iesu Christo

Iesu Christo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:24 am
real eyes realize
Beautiful words, but they're applied to the wrong thing. The power is not in the beads or the chant. The one who opens blind eyes is the Father (Exodus 4:11), the Son (Matt 21:14) and the Holy Spirit (Jn 14:26). All one needs to do is ask him directly. Search the words he actually spoke, not just the inspirations. No string of beads is needed. The book to cure the blind is the bible, where our Messiah takes the time to explain things—not the rosary where we just repeat a prayer over and over again. We should be listening to him instead of doing all the talking.

THE ROSARY IS OUR BEST DEFENSE AGAINST THE DEVIL.

The very Mysteries of the Rosary are reflections
on important times that satan would hate man to look at, to remember,
to reflect upon, because the concentration is on God."

The Rosary is a powerful prayer, more powerful than people
realize, for it is, in its continuity, in its content, that satan is
cast aside and cannot enter. The power of the Rosary must be seen by
all people throughout the world. It is a shield, it is a weapon, it is
the greatest act of prayer man has. The Rosary is prayer in action,
for every prayer in the Holy Rosary speaks of the Importance of God,
the Greatness of God, and of course, the Magnitude in which Our
Heavenly Mother stands.  
Main Forum