Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Founder Of T.A.M.E.R {Won By: Shadow of Miracles}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:50 am
User Image
The Founder Of T.A.M.E.R
A MagnaAngemon who has surpassed all other MagnaAngemon's in power. Feeling the great threat of R.I.P's leader he formed the T.A.M.E.R. As you near the end of the long struggle you recall past memories of how you met him and how you joined.

You must now make a short RP on you joining the organization. Be as creative as you want. You must include the following. The RP must contain the following. How you ran into HolyAngemon. Him asking you to join. You telling him why he's right in asking you to join.

Post the RP here to be evaluated

Time Limit: December 14

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:54 am
Victor

Shadow of Miracles

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I am following my own road

Marco was sitting in the lounge inside T.A.M.E.R headquarters. He was having a drink before he was called to battle the evil menace, R.I.P. Evil was such a peculiar word and it only existed in a world that was made of black and white. The world was made of many colors, composed of several different ideas and believes, the world was made of individuals. Categorizing good and evil is like staring at a mirror and wondering who is the reflection; a matter of opinion. Marco wasn't trying to justify R.I.P's actions, but at the same time he couldn't fault them. He was the last person with the right to pass judgment on others considering his own body was surrounded by darkness, the "evil" that everyone hated. It seemed, more than anything, that he belonged on the other side rather than here. The light here was so bright and strong that he feared being scorched, but even under these conditions he decided to stay. His choice was not based on this organization's cause, he could have just as easily fought with R.I.P instead of against. However, here he was given a choice to do as he pleased, the "Founder" of T.A.M.E.R gave him something that he really needed; an opportunity. Opportunities come and go, they pass us by sometimes without us even being aware... opportunities were on a first come bases meaning they could be missed as well. Sometimes certain opportunities were not meant to be taken by certain people and Marco felt like his entire journey was made of choices that only led him deeper and deeper into the darkness. His most recent descend into damnation was his encounter with the Super Demon Lord Ogudamon; he wasn't a Dark Tamer anymore, he was a Fallen Tamer and he wasn't sure if there was a chance for him to stop this fall.

MagnaAngemon (Priest) found him in the deepest darkness, Marco wondered what he was doing there in the first place because why would a holy digimon come to a place where lost souls dwell? Marco went on self-banishment after he was marked by Ogudamon. The seven deadly sins filled his body each sign appearing on a different part of him. He could feel each sin trying to take over his mind, persuading him to do bad things. They plagued his dreams and he would fight in order to keep his mind and heart safe which left his body weak in the mornings. He felt that eventually he would be torn apart so he escaped towards the Dark Ocean. He crossed its waters until eventually he reached an area that he could only describe as limbo and that's where MagnaAngemon (Priest) found him. He found him in the realm of between and gave him a choice, an opportunity.

==========

Marco stared at the sea, watching the waves come towards his feet, but then quickly retreat after reaching a certain length. No matter what, the water never touched him and he didn't moved away nor did he get near to aid the water. He just stared ahead with a blank expression, the voices were still there, but because he was isolated from everyone (he locked away his digimon in his digivice) he didn't bother to fight them. There was no harm he could do here so this was for the best.

He sighed. This could not be the end of the road. When all paths have been walked this could not be the end of his road. No, there had to be another path, another choice, another opportunity.

A light shined ahead coming from the ocean and from that light a figure emerged cloaked with white robes and a mask that covered everything, but his mouth. Marco noticed the cross on the helmet, and only for a second did his blank stare changed before returning to nothingness. The robed creature walked on water and this definitely caught Marco's attention especially when he saw those white wings trailing behind him. The light was too bright, it burned his eyes. "Are you lost?" the angelic creature asked. Somehow he had reached Marco and his tall figure blocked out the light, Marco felt relieved. "I am where I belong." "You think this is where you belong?" The angel replied quickly without even considering Marco's answer like he knew that his words were false. Did he see through the lie that easily?

Marco chuckled, but there was no emotion just a dry laughter. He stood up, the angel was at least ten feet tall. "What else is left for a man that is cursed?" as if on cue, the sins that were transferred to his body appeared on their respective position; his right hand (Wrath), his left hand (Greed), his back (Sloth), his stomach (Gluttony), his right peck (Lust), his forehead (Pride), and his heart (Envy). He didn't want to, but he looked at the angel and even with the mask that hid his expression he knew that he was caught off-guard. Marco looked down feeling shame to be seen in this state.

"How strange...I see the darkness, but there is light there as well..." Marco looked up, that statement didn't seemed to be completely directed at him. It looked like the angel voiced his thoughts out loud, forgetting to keep them hidden by the momentarily shock. Marco wondered if his helmet made him see something that he couldn't. The angel reached forward and placed his hand on top of Marco's head and gently rubbed as if he were caring for a child. "So young and so full of potential and so many possible paths all open for you. I wonder if the Light will be your guide or if the Darkness will continue to seek you..." Marco was confused, but all the while the angel continued to rub his head. He hadn't experience touched in so long that it felt refreshing and he momentarily reverted back to a time when he was only a child and his father would do the same to him. Marco's death-like eyes regained their color and the limbo world that they currently in was shattered like glass breaking.

"So this space was created by your troubled mind as a way to escape your problems," the angel mused and he removed his hand from the top of teen's head. "Are you done running away?"

Marco looked back at the angel, the sins around his body were gone and so were the voices for now. They were not in that island anymore, he couldn't see the ocean, was that limbo-like place not real?

"Why don't you join my organization? you would be able to fight against that evil you hate so much."

The teen crossed his arms, he didn't hate the darkness...he couldn't hate something that was basically engraved in him. "Is darkness really evil?"

The angel was silent for a moment as if really thinking about the question that was just given to him. "I...I do not know, I am part of the light, I cannot fathom anything beyond these borders." Marco lowered his head, no one could answer him. "But...maybe you can find that answer." He looked up, hopeful. "Join my organization and maybe it will help you to find that answer. You've been with the darkness for too long now, I think its time you saw some of the Light, but you must prove to me that I am right in asking you to join." Marco stared at him with a mild shock expression on his face. He was right, one event after another lead him further and further down the road to darkness. His path was so dark that he could hardly see the light, but someone did see the light in him however faint or small that light was. To gain more experience a person needed to widen their horizon, the world was so much large than the eyes could see and if he ever wanted to grow he would need to see what laid beyond.

"I can't say that you are right in making me join. I don't know whether I am deserving of this chance, but..." Marco looked up and took out his digivice and out from the device came out his trusted friends (the ones that weren't more than seven feet tall). Veemon, Wormmon, Arkadimon, Monmon, and Guilmon (his most recent). They stretched and yawned, apparently they were sleeping this whole time. When they noticed Marco they quickly approached him and surrounded him, happy to see their tamer. "I want to prove to this guys that I am a strong person, someone they can rely and depend on. Whether my path is the light or the dark, I think -no- I know that I will discover that if I join." The angel man smiled and reached his hand out to him. "I am MagnaAngemon and welcome to T.A.M.E.R."

==========

Marco reached his hand out, and stared at his fingers. He remember taking MagnaAngemon's hand like an agreement or a bond was formed with that simple handshake. Marco raised his glass and silently cheered before gulping down the liquid. He closed his eyes an enjoyed the warm feeling that trailed down to his stomach. He liked drinking this beverage the most because that same warm feeling in his stomach was how he felt when he was given a new opportunity. He didn't know when he would be facing the R.I.P nor did he know if he would be able to fight them or if his opinion would be the same after this battle. In the past all he was worried about was his destination, he spend many nights wondering when his journey would end or where it would lead him. He regretted spending all that time on just thinking about the destination. From now on he would focus on the journey, the experience. A new chapter in his life would begin and it would all start right here.

"So this is where you've been? Drinking away your worries?" Marco recognized the voice and he knew right away who it was. He didn't turn around, he didn't need to because that person took the seat next to him and order his own drink. "Just thinking..." Marco replied dully as he stared at his nearly empty glass, one more gulp would do it. "Still wondering what path will suit you? You shouldn't over think it, you only have two choices after all," MagnaAngemon (Priest) placed two glasses on either side of Marco's glass right in front of him. He filled each glass with a different beverage, "Perhaps its too early, but with your choices placed before you, I wonder which you are leaning more towards. The road to light or the road to darkness?"

Marco looked at the glasses and then smiled. He grabbed the middle glass, the beverage he was previously drinking. "I don't think neither suits me, I'm going for my own road, the middle road," he rose his glass and MagnaAngemon followed suit, taking his 'light' glass. "Do you mean the twilight road to nightfall?"

"No," Marco grinned as they tapped their glasses to cheer, "it's the road to Dawn."

GTFFF Mule

Friendly Genius

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:46 pm
User ImageUser ImageAlistair Leonid and his Elecmon, Ames, had only been wandering Gear Savanna for more than a day. At this point Alistair was pretty sure they were lost."I'm pretty sure we passed that same boulder for the fifth time now, Boss." The Elecmon said looking up at his tamer friend. Alistair wasn't fully good with directions and hadn't realized they were wondering in figure-eight motions.

"Are you sure? The last boulder we saw was on the East side of us."
He tried to figure out in a confused manner. He had no real knowledge of which direction was which in this world yet, so he was pretty much guessing wrong. Ames just sighed as Alistair lead them farther to the middle of practically nowhere.
The two were hungry and hadn't stocked up on supplies before they decided to travel again. Alistair had felt dizzy from lack of food and thought he would pass out any time soon. He didn't want to worry his Digimon though and kept to himself about how he felt. Ames could tell anyway by the way his master would sway every now and then.

"Are you ok, Alistair?"
The Elecmon asked with concern and ears perked down. Alistair turned to look at his friend and gave a small smile and nodded. His bluff was quickly called though as his body went limp and he began to topple forwards with his last slow steps. "Oh no, Alistair!" He cried out to his fallen tamer as he walked up to him and began nudging him. The poor creature began to panic a little but didn't know what to do. A bright flash of light and a few fallen feathers appeared behind the Elecmon as he was near tears.

"Why do you cry?" A warm deep voice rang out and the Elecmon turned around sadly and looked up in aw seeing the holy Digimon before him. MagnaAngemon looked down at the fallen tamer and walked over to him and placed a palm on the boy's back. He could feel his lungs rise and fall slowly. "He is alright. Just exhausted. You have a strong heart to care so deeply for this human." The holy Digimon looked around slowly and walked up to Elecmon and patted him gently on the head. "Such a strong heart could be used in our organization. I give a choice to you, little one. If you and your tamer friend join us, then you wouldn't have to worry about running out of supplies nor allies. We will make sure to provide all aid and strength necessary to keep such tears from shedding."

The Elecmon wasn't sure what he meant, nor how to respond. He knew that he wasn't completely strong enough to protect Alistair on his own though.
"Yes sir, please. I'll do whatever it takes to help Alistair!" Ames replied quickly to the angel-like Digimon. It wasn't really his right to speak for Alistair when he was unconscious and knew he didn't like social situations. He felt he had no choice though. The creature just wanted to help with all his heart. The MagnaAngemon nodded slowly and began to fade after hearing his choice. The Elecmon just sat next to Alistair and watched the Digimon leave. What did I just do? Ames thought to himself sadly wondering about his decision. The Digimon curled up next to Alistair and took a nap until his friend would awaken.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image
Ethan The Bio-Merging Tamer!

A young teen is seen sitting in a Room with a few other Tamers who had just joined T.A.M.E.R, he had a tired look on his face and was resting in his chair. Terriermon was resting in the Digivice and Agumon was beside him laying on the couch there, they both had been worked to death ever since joining T.A.M.E.R while fighting against RIP. One of the Newbie Tamers walked over to them,and spoke," You don't look like much at all, what caused MagnaAngemon to let a wimp like you join this group?" Ethan looked to the young Tamer and sighed saying," Good question, it might be because I have strong Digimon.." The Tamer sighed shaking his head and walking away with a bored look on his face, but that question made Ethan think back to the past, as memories of when he first met the Angel Digimon returned.

The Angel Digimon was in Paladin Mode and fighting against what appeared to be MaloMyotismon, it was holding the Digimon by the neck, and it growled saying," You were a fool thinking you could come into my territory without me finding out, did you really think you'd go unnoticed!?" He snarled it out and tossed him aside and took aim," Pandemonium Flame!" The two canon like things on his shoulders locked onto them and opened, firing two huge beam towards the angel digimon, MagnaAngemon just closed his eyes as if accepting his fate, when he heard MaloMyotismon growl,"What is this!?" MagnaAngemon was surrounded by smoke, but a sudden voice was heard,seemingly comign from right infront of the Angel" You attack without warning, and were about to kill this Warrior of Light." A arm was thrown and the smoke cleared showing a figure with long green hair and wearing these odd Cloths." And that is unforgivable! No Digimon deserves such harsh treatment!" It was Merukimon, the God Man Digimon and MaloMyotismon snarled," This has nothing to do with you, so move aside!" It took aim again,and Magnaangemon began to stand slowly watching these events unfold," You are a fool..." He vanished in a instant and was seen under the Demon Lord," Thousand Fist!" Suddenly the Nightmare Soldier was hit with a barrage of blows, the MaloMyotismon grunted in pain and was thrown into the air, the Merukimon drew its Beloved Blade Aztec and took a stance," I will rip you from your Form!" It lunged into the air and carefully aiming it slashed into the Digimons arms and legs and it began to fall to the ground slowly. The Digimon began to Dedigivolve, and ended up as a DemiDevimon, which it immediately cowered as the Merukimon landed and watched begging," Please! Forgive me! I'll do anything,just don't delete me!" Merukimon loomed over it,and said," Like I've said before. Noone has the right to take the life of another, Digimon or other." The DemiDevimon looked confused for only a moment,before grinning and sending bats at the Merukimon, giving it the distraction it had thought it needed to fly away. Merukimon watched after the Bats faded as he seen it in the distance, MagnaAngemon spoke," Thank you. But, why would you help me? You vi-" But before he finished speaking Merukimon vanished and Ethan was seen, standing beside him was Agumon, who looked tired," Go ahead and rest Agumon, you deserve it." He touched he Dinosaur Digimons head smiling kindly and it vanished into the Digivice, and he turned looking to Magna Angemon who had turned into his Priest form the moment the Virus Digimon vanished from nearby." Are you okay Mister?" The Angelic Priest gave a kind smile for the Human and spoke," You shocked me. I believed you to be a normal Digimon, to find out you are a Human with the ability to fuse with your Partner. I thank you again,and yes I am okay. It won't take my body long to heal." Ethan gave a kind smile and bowed saying,"Thats good! I almost was too late, I'm glad Agumon suggested we Bio-merged into Merukimon." The MagnaAngemon calmly listened to the young teen, and then he stated," Those words you said when you were Merukimon, did you mean them. Or was that your Digimon speaking?" Ethan blinked up at him and put his hand behind his head,"What words?" "The no one has the right to take the Life of another." Ethan nodded," Yeah, I meant those. Me and all of my Partners agree. No one has that right. Thats why I focused on forcing that MaloMyotismon to de-digivolve. It made it so he wouldn't be able to fight back anymore." MagnaAngemon spoke," I could use someone with those beliefs in a Group I have started. To fight against the Evil Group R.I.P, would you like to join our battle to keep the Digital World and its inhabitants safe?" Ethan thought only for a moment then held out his hand saying," Of course I will!" MagnaAngemon smiled and shook his hand, and the memory ended.
Ethan had opened his eyes when the flashbacks ended and he spoke," I'm glad,I was able to join this Group and help so many people." The young teen looked to Agumon and gave a kind smile," And I owe it all to you for reminding me of Bio-Merging. Thank you Agumon, sleep well." He gave a kind smile before closing his eyes again and resting as well, thinking to himself,'I'll do anything to help. MagnaAngemon has my trust. I hope he means what he said.' And then he fell asleep.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:04 pm
Chris was on his knees, speechless. He didn't know how he could lose like this. The Dracomon, Liam was unconscious on the floor and the Veemon, Dan was on one knee, breathing heavily with scratches and cuts covering his body like tatoos.Dan was glaring at the Digimon before them. Alphamon. How they met Alphamon is a totally different story. Chris looked up at the Digimon in amazement, its power was magnificent, it took the team out with such ease, such power. Both of Chris' Digimon, were still in their rookie forms, for some reason they weren't able to Digivolve earlier in the battle, his Digivice was acting up. Chris kept his stare on the Alphamon, who was busy staring at Dan. The Digimon finally opened it's mouth to speak Foolish Human, your petty team of Digimon. You shouldn't have tresspassed. Now prepare to face JUSTICE!! The Digimon spoke in a loud strong voice, a voice that matched his appearance. As he said the word 'justice' his fist began to glow. The Digimon charged at the barely standing Veemon. 'GOD KNUCKLE!' The Digimon's fist glowed a bright gold color as it charged the fallen Digimon. 'This is the end', Chris thought as he watched the Digimon run. Chris shook his head, no, this isn't the end for Dan. Chris sprung to life and ran in front of Dan, arms spread wide in a protective stance. He closed his eyes as he waited for the pain.

"Peace, Alphamon"

Chris heard a calm voice speak. He opened is eyes and saw a Digimon putting a hand in front of Alphamon's fist. It was MagnaAngemon. Chris had only heard stories about the great Digimon. It was looking calmly at the angered Alphamon. Alphamon stared daggers into MagnaAngemon's eyes. What do you want? Can't you see I am disposing of this human? The Digimon said 'human' as if it was something he had found under his shoe. MangaAngemon only lowered Alphamon's fist. It spoke again. "They mean you no harm, they were just passing through. Now leave, there is nothing of your concern here" The Digimon's voice was still very calm but forceful at the same time. Alphamon looked like it was about to say something but then stepped back. It nodded at the powerful angel and flew away. Chris watched as it flew off into the distance. As it dissapeared Chris looked back at MagnaAngemon, who was caring for Dan and Liam, who looked fine now. Before Chris could say anything the Angel spoke. "I saw how you protected your Digimon, that was very strong of you. Only one who is at peace with his Digimon can be the best tamer. I can help you attain that goal of being the best." Chris nodded at the Digimon then spoke "How can you help me?" He honestly wondered how a Digimon would help him become the best tamer, but that would be something he had to find out. "Join my organization, we have tamers like yourself that can train and become stronger. We will aid you in your quest to become the best." Chris liked the sound of that, he was sick of training out in the Digital World, he needed to around other tamers, he nodded at the Angel digimon and spoke "I would love to join, it would be an interesting experience" He looked at his Digimon that were watching the two talk, they could benefit from this greatly, he smiled and looked back at MagnaAngemon, the Digimon nodded and smiled slightly, he then dissapeared in a flash of golden light.

OOC: I don't have any pictures that would fit my character V.V  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:19 pm
User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I am following my own road

Marco was sitting in the lounge inside T.A.M.E.R headquarters. He was having a drink before he was called to battle the evil menace, R.I.P. Evil was such a peculiar word and it only existed in a world that was made of black and white. The world was made of many colors, composed of several different ideas and believes, the world was made of individuals. Categorizing good and evil is like staring at a mirror and wondering who is the reflection; a matter of opinion. Marco wasn't trying to justify R.I.P's actions, but at the same time he couldn't fault them. He was the last person with the right to pass judgment on others considering his own body was surrounded by darkness, the "evil" that everyone hated. It seemed, more than anything, that he belonged on the other side rather than here. The light here was so bright and strong that he feared being scorched, but even under these conditions he decided to stay. His choice was not based on this organization's cause, he could have just as easily fought with R.I.P instead of against. However, here he was given a choice to do as he pleased, the "Founder" of T.A.M.E.R gave him something that he really needed; an opportunity. Opportunities come and go, they pass us by sometimes without us even being aware... opportunities were on a first come bases meaning they could be missed as well. Sometimes certain opportunities were not meant to be taken by certain people and Marco felt like his entire journey was made of choices that only led him deeper and deeper into the darkness. His most recent descend into damnation was his encounter with the Super Demon Lord Ogudamon; he wasn't a Dark Tamer anymore, he was a Fallen Tamer and he wasn't sure if there was a chance for him to stop this fall.

MagnaAngemon (Priest) found him in the deepest darkness, Marco wondered what he was doing there in the first place because why would a holy digimon come to a place where lost souls dwell? Marco went on self-banishment after he was marked by Ogudamon. The seven deadly sins filled his body each sign appearing on a different part of him. He could feel each sin trying to take over his mind, persuading him to do bad things. They plagued his dreams and he would fight in order to keep his mind and heart safe which left his body weak in the mornings. He felt that eventually he would be torn apart so he escaped towards the Dark Ocean. He crossed its waters until eventually he reached an area that he could only describe as limbo and that's where MagnaAngemon (Priest) found him. He found him in the realm of between and gave him a choice, an opportunity.

==========

Marco stared at the sea, watching the waves come towards his feet, but then quickly retreat after reaching a certain length. No matter what, the water never touched him and he didn't moved away nor did he get near to aid the water. He just stared ahead with a blank expression, the voices were still there, but because he was isolated from everyone (he locked away his digimon in his digivice) he didn't bother to fight them. There was no harm he could do here so this was for the best.

He sighed. This could not be the end of the road. When all paths have been walked this could not be the end of his road. No, there had to be another path, another choice, another opportunity.

A light shined ahead coming from the ocean and from that light a figure emerged cloaked with white robes and a mask that covered everything, but his mouth. Marco noticed the cross on the helmet, and only for a second did his blank stare changed before returning to nothingness. The robed creature walked on water and this definitely caught Marco's attention especially when he saw those white wings trailing behind him. The light was too bright, it burned his eyes. "Are you lost?" the angelic creature asked. Somehow he had reached Marco and his tall figure blocked out the light, Marco felt relieved. "I am where I belong." "You think this is where you belong?" The angel replied quickly without even considering Marco's answer like he knew that his words were false. Did he see through the lie that easily?

Marco chuckled, but there was no emotion just a dry laughter. He stood up, the angel was at least ten feet tall. "What else is left for a man that is cursed?" as if on cue, the sins that were transferred to his body appeared on their respective position; his right hand (Wrath), his left hand (Greed), his back (Sloth), his stomach (Gluttony), his right peck (Lust), his forehead (Pride), and his heart (Envy). He didn't want to, but he looked at the angel and even with the mask that hid his expression he knew that he was caught off-guard. Marco looked down feeling shame to be seen in this state.

"How strange...I see the darkness, but there is light there as well..." Marco looked up, that statement didn't seemed to be completely directed at him. It looked like the angel voiced his thoughts out loud, forgetting to keep them hidden by the momentarily shock. Marco wondered if his helmet made him see something that he couldn't. The angel reached forward and placed his hand on top of Marco's head and gently rubbed as if he were caring for a child. "So young and so full of potential and so many possible paths all open for you. I wonder if the Light will be your guide or if the Darkness will continue to seek you..." Marco was confused, but all the while the angel continued to rub his head. He hadn't experience touched in so long that it felt refreshing and he momentarily reverted back to a time when he was only a child and his father would do the same to him. Marco's death-like eyes regained their color and the limbo world that they currently in was shattered like glass breaking.

"So this space was created by your troubled mind as a way to escape your problems," the angel mused and he removed his hand from the top of teen's head. "Are you done running away?"

Marco looked back at the angel, the sins around his body were gone and so were the voices for now. They were not in that island anymore, he couldn't see the ocean, was that limbo-like place not real?

"Why don't you join my organization? you would be able to fight against that evil you hate so much."

The teen crossed his arms, he didn't hate the darkness...he couldn't hate something that was basically engraved in him. "Is darkness really evil?"

The angel was silent for a moment as if really thinking about the question that was just given to him. "I...I do not know, I am part of the light, I cannot fathom anything beyond these borders." Marco lowered his head, no one could answer him. "But...maybe you can find that answer." He looked up, hopeful. "Join my organization and maybe it will help you to find that answer. You've been with the darkness for too long now, I think its time you saw some of the Light, but you must prove to me that I am right in asking you to join." Marco stared at him with a mild shock expression on his face. He was right, one event after another lead him further and further down the road to darkness. His path was so dark that he could hardly see the light, but someone did see the light in him however faint or small that light was. To gain more experience a person needed to widen their horizon, the world was so much large than the eyes could see and if he ever wanted to grow he would need to see what laid beyond.

"I can't say that you are right in making me join. I don't know whether I am deserving of this chance, but..." Marco looked up and took out his digivice and out from the device came out his trusted friends (the ones that weren't more than seven feet tall). Veemon, Wormmon, Arkadimon, Monmon, and Guilmon (his most recent). They stretched and yawned, apparently they were sleeping this whole time. When they noticed Marco they quickly approached him and surrounded him, happy to see their tamer. "I want to prove to this guys that I am a strong person, someone they can rely and depend on. Whether my path is the light or the dark, I think -no- I know that I will discover that if I join." The angel man smiled and reached his hand out to him. "I am MagnaAngemon and welcome to T.A.M.E.R."

==========

Marco reached his hand out, and stared at his fingers. He remember taking MagnaAngemon's hand like an agreement or a bond was formed with that simple handshake. Marco raised his glass and silently cheered before gulping down the liquid. He closed his eyes an enjoyed the warm feeling that trailed down to his stomach. He liked drinking this beverage the most because that same warm feeling in his stomach was how he felt when he was given a new opportunity. He didn't know when he would be facing the R.I.P nor did he know if he would be able to fight them or if his opinion would be the same after this battle. In the past all he was worried about was his destination, he spend many nights wondering when his journey would end or where it would lead him. He regretted spending all that time on just thinking about the destination. From now on he would focus on the journey, the experience. A new chapter in his life would begin and it would all start right here.

"So this is where you've been? Drinking away your worries?" Marco recognized the voice and he knew right away who it was. He didn't turn around, he didn't need to because that person took the seat next to him and order his own drink. "Just thinking..." Marco replied dully as he stared at his nearly empty glass, one more gulp would do it. "Still wondering what path will suit you? You shouldn't over think it, you only have two choices after all," MagnaAngemon (Priest) placed two glasses on either side of Marco's glass right in front of him. He filled each glass with a different beverage, "Perhaps its too early, but with your choices placed before you, I wonder which you are leaning more towards. The road to light or the road to darkness?"

Marco looked at the glasses and then smiled. He grabbed the middle glass, the beverage he was previously drinking. "I don't think neither suits me, I'm going for my own road, the middle road," he rose his glass and MagnaAngemon followed suit, taking his 'light' glass. "Do you mean the twilight road to nightfall?"

"No," Marco grinned as they tapped their glasses to cheer, "it's the road to Dawn."

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items