Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Evil Overlord: Phase 3 {The Beach} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:42 pm
"Sounds like a plan," D replied to James, as the leader of the Digimon that attacked them finally made its appearance. Dude?" was the only word D asked in question as he saw the Mega level leader, and most likely cargo case for all of those Digimon that assaulted them. Wait... does that make the Digimon they defeated... previously swallowed minions? Both Gallantmon and D really didn't want to think about the storage facilities GigaSeadramon had at the moment.

"Come on now, a neon sea dragon in a place like this? You might as well be celebrating Digi-Christmas as a tree!" D said to the GigaSeadramon who was now within earshot. "I can see though, and I hope you can, that we don't need to fight, but we have to because of what was required of you... and what is required of me is to vanquish all sorts of evils, and those who align with them... yet I rather find a way to save them than vanquish such an otherwise noble Digimon as yourself, GigaSeadramon," D stated to their current enemy, yet not wanting to battle GigaSeadramon, at least until they come to full terms on what they are actually battling about.

Yet, that whole speech was in vain when the giant fish started shooting matter destroying bombs. "If only..." D commented, as he and Gallantmon came near each other. "We need to devise a plan... my Gallantmon will go straight at GigaSeadramon, clear these bombs its launching, and your one will provide the actual hit to that neon fish, since my Digivice indicated that it can transform once more, and that is just what we need," D instructed, as D's Gallantmon nodded to his words.

As one of the first bombs hit, far from the Tamers and the Digimon, Gallantmon moved towards it, as it glided into the air with the impact it had made, using it like a bird utilizes a thermal to rise into the air, and as there was extra debris hit out of the beach's surface, Gallantmon used the same attack James' Digimon had used, "Lightning Charge!" to speed itself from it's mid-air position, getting even closer to the large neon Digimon once it bounded itself into the sky. It then performed "Flying Spiral Saver!" destroying several of the Sky Wave attacks before they could even reach the beach, and aimed its Aegis lance and Gram shield at the Gigadramon, face to face with it, but distanced appropriately. "Royal Saber, Final Elysian!" the Virus Attribute Champion Royal Knight Digimon announced, unleashing two powerful attacks from both of its weapons directed at the Digimon's face, while also still maintaining its Gram Shield from any stray attacks, or direct attacks for that matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:19 pm
((OCC: I'm sorry to have to make this message but the contest must progress into the final stage soon, if there is no post by Jakcal_007 by tomorrow 12 EST then we will have to move on without him. To be in an RP contest you must be able to respond to a post in a timely manner.))

dstdnt

jakcal_007

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

jakcal_007

Malevolent Vampire

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:16 pm
"Okay then buddy. Give this guy all you got. I don't want him being able to get up ever again." James' Gallantmon nodded before looking straight at the gigantic Mega digimon. He charged forward before jumping high into the air before becoming enshrouded in the crimson digicode once again. "Gallantmon Mode change to... Gallantmon Crimson Mode," as the digicode parted from his body it showed that Gallantmon's once pristine white armor was now a deep crimson red and ten angelic wings sprouted from his back instead of his cape. He also now wielded a double-edged straight sword in his left hand name "Blutgang" and a double-sided spear named "Gungnir". And with a cry of "Royal Saber" Gungnir became enveloped in lightning as he descended onto GigaSeadramon and stabbed his double-sided spear deep inside. "Invincible Sword." And with another shout, Gallantmon CM's Blutgang glowed brightly as he slashed deeply into his opponent repeatedly. After dealing his barrage of strong attacks, Gallantmon CM flew back a few yards as Gungnir began glowing brightly. "This is the end for you. I shall cosign you into oblivion in another dimension from whither none canst follow. Quo Vadis. As the Gungnir glowed at its absolute brightest, Gallantmon CM took precise aim before launching it with full force and aim as it pierced into GigaSedramon. Seconds later, a large portal appeared behind the damaged Mega digimon and sending it to its oblivion before closing up as if it was never there. Several more seconds later, Gungnir appeared in Gallantmon CM's hand. The task is complete, there is nothing to worry about now."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:20 am
GigaSeadramon

GigaSeadramon was insulted by the moves posed by the tamers. One was not an airborne digimon, the other purhaps could maneuver now a bit better. With a grunt GigaSeadramon released a burst of power, being an x-antibody digimon his power was far greater than any opponent they had faced. The energy from his body caused violent winds to stir up around him and those acted as a barrier to all of Gallantmon Crimson Mode's attacks. The next hindrance was in front of him. The normal gallantmon was brave, it charged him from the front and released both of its best attacks towards it's face. GigaSeadramon grunted again and opened it's mouth to welcome the attacks. The fortress digimon called out, "Giga Sea Destroyer!" The cannons in the sea digimons mouth opened and launched energy torpedoes point blank into Gallantmon's attack. It had enough force to match the attack as well as create a force strong enough to blast Gallantmon back to the ground and damage him in the process.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((OOC: As I said before, you may not auto kill or auto hit him becuase I will be directly RPing as him. You need to follow the rules if you wish to continue becuase no auto hits will effect him in the roleplay Jakcal.))

dstdnt

jakcal_007

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:52 pm
"Well now, this is great," D and Gallantmon both commented at the same time although they were far apart, as Gallantmon aimed its shield towards the sky, exclaiming "Final Elysian!" as it shot itself towards the ground before it could be within the array of attack that GigaSeadramon had aimed at it, protecting itself from the blast zone. Once the attack had struck where Gallantmon would've been, it was already safely back on the ground by its Tamer. The two moved swiftly away from the danger of GigaSeadramon's attack as Gallantmon moved with a gallant force. Now that its Tamer was safe once more, it would continue on, as D was now on Gallantmon's shoulder, it would seem like it was the other way around, with Gallantmon putting it's Tamer in danger, but they had a plan nonetheless. Running towards the lifted debris brought on by GigaSeadramon's attack once again, Gallantmon took to the sky, but this time it launched a mighty "Final Elysian!" from it's shield that was pointed at the ground, increasing it's momentum and accelerating its movements more so, appearing simply as a red blur in the sky, flying up straight like a phoenix rising, and using its shield to protect its Tamer. "Maybe now's the time for dialogue?" Gallantmon asked as it started to descend from its own boosted leap into the air, landing upon the back of GigaSeadramon's neck, wary of the portholes, defending itself and its Tamer securely.

"Hi, GigaSeadramon? You do know we didn't mean to come here on purpose, we were just transported by some device that... well I feel like I'm in a comic book or something, but it is true, why fight us? All we did was defend ourselves and we want to get out of here and face the true evil. Not to say that you can't be evil, but we usually like having a reason for what we are fighting about, not just... fight for no reason, right?" D asked the giant Mega Level X-Antibody Digimon, as he knew this time, he was within earshot, and quite protected by his Digimon for the time being. Both Gallantmon and D were not going to strike it, as they were going to show they meant no harm, but then again, James could attack, but hopefully he'd wait until GigaSeadramon replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:20 pm
((OCC: Jakcal has until midnight on Tues, EST time to post. Then after my next post if the fight is not concluded there will be a 24 hour time limit for responses. emotion_sweatdrop ))

dstdnt

jakcal_007

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:55 pm
GigaSeadramon

GigaSeadramon thrashed around a bit as he felt the enemy land on his body. Gallantmon had brought has tamer, and they were trying to talk instead of fight. He heard the question, the massive digimon stopped squirming around for a moment to answer the tamer and his partner. He growled, "I must defeat you, it is my purpose. Reapermon demands I comply, I have no choice." The massive fortress digimon let out a grown, he hated being under the rule of another, but Reapermon was his master and he must do what was asked of him if he valued his life.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

dstdnt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 am
dstdnt

Sorry D, this part of the contest is over emotion_sweatdrop  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers