Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:09 pm
That I simply don't know how to relate to other people without the use of humor. It's not a bad thing, it's just strange. I don't mind being the smiley class clown of life to make friends and have relationships, but damn. That's some bizarre, potentially deep psychological stuff there. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:05 pm
My brother recently expressed some annoyance with me that I "never took his fb posts seriously".

Which is true, I don't. xp

Say, do you have a fb, Hiddo? c:  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:38 pm
Zphal
My brother recently expressed some annoyance with me that I "never took his fb posts seriously".

Some people are just hard to take seriously period. xD

I do. I would add people from the guild on there, but my family members are all friends with me on there and they would flip their s**t if they discovered I was adding people from out of state. xp I might create a second account eventually that would be friends-only, so I wouldn't have to constantly use my post privacy restrictions, and I'd definitely add you guys on that one. But if you just wanna creep around in the meantime, my fb url/username is vexenesis1. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:15 am
Hiddochi wolf
Zphal

Some people are just hard to take seriously period. xD

I do. I would add people from the guild on there, but my family members are all friends with me on there and they would flip their s**t if they discovered I was adding people from out of state. xp I might create a second account eventually that would be friends-only, so I wouldn't have to constantly use my post privacy restrictions, and I'd definitely add you guys on that one. But if you just wanna creep around in the meantime, my fb url/username is vexenesis1. 3nodding

Interesting to read that they would react that way to you adding people from out of state.

When I first started using Facebook, I was pretty cautious on what things I posted/shared or liked because I knew some of my family members weren't as open-minded and/or accepting as I am. Then after awhile I'm like, "Whatever. I don't care anymore. If they don't like the things I do or support, then that's their problem."  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers