Pure-hearted Bunny

13,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image

Don't Forget to Love

This month I was helping my friend with his daughter's birthday party. A little girl at the party said I looked like I was 14. When I told her I was 25, the first words out of her mouth were "Oh. Are you married?"
I've been considering trying a dating website for the first time. If you've tried a dating website, which one would you recommend? Is there some things you experienced that would help me? It'll be my first time doing this, so I'm a touch hesitant.
I'm 25 and feeling a bit lonely nothing has worked out for me. Just completed my Bachelors degree in Mathematics and recently broke up from a 3 year relationship. I'd prefer an older partner than a younger one.. If there's websites for those.
It feels like by now everyone has found that happily ever after. :c

I'll Always be Your Vanilla

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:02 pm
A friend of mine in one of my Shakespeare classes met a man through a farmer's only dating website. She wasn't a farmer but wanted to be a prairie wife and learn how to manage the ranch. She's happily married now lol

My cousin met his life partner on Match, I believe. They've been together for about five years now
She is older than him. I don't know if he searched for that specifically
but she's about a decade older.
Neither are interested in marriage, and he mentioned that was something he specified for the site.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items