Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:18 pm
So this is the avi I posted in the thread to be used as my Pirate Avi. What do you guys think of it? Oh and for some reason one of my items isn't displaying properly. In avatar creation it displayed as the following:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:28 pm
Nice.

I know there are some items that display one look when the avi faces one direction but a different look when the avi faces the other. That may be the case with that particular item.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:15 pm
Prof. Moonie
Nice.

I know there are some items that display one look when the avi faces one direction but a different look when the avi faces the other. That may be the case with that particular item.

Ah I see, well that is just annoying. Well do you know if there is a way to change the way the avatar is facing?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:38 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Nice.

Ah I see, well that is just annoying. Well do you know if there is a way to change the way the avatar is facing?

There's no way for you to change the direction of your avi because it's based on what Gaia has in the code of their website. That's why your avi alternates the direction it faces in the main forums.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:43 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Nice.

There's no way for you to change the direction of your avi because it's based on what Gaia has in the code of their website. That's why your avi alternates the direction it faces in the main forums.

Well that's just one more thing Guilds get's screwed out of I guess. It's the stories of our lives, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:22 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Nice.

Well that's just one more thing Guilds get's screwed out of I guess. It's the stories of our lives, right?

Yeah, the Guilds is the Cinderella in the family. The main areas (the stepmother and stepsisters) get all of the attention.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:01 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Nice.

Yeah, the Guilds is the Cinderella in the family. The main areas (the stepmother and stepsisters) get all of the attention.

Well I guess that's one way to describe it metaphorically.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games