Submit

Lil_Creature

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:05 pm
Because I know how wonderfully unique and creative you gaian's are I'm coming to you for help! I am about six months pregnant with whom will be a beautiful baby girl! heart Oh I'm just so excited I can't contain myself! blaugh
So here it is, my lover and I have thought of three names that we adore but were still kind of waiting for a name that really rings that bell ya know!? Were looking for a name as unique as possible. So if you might, use that beautiful mind of yours and drop the most creative GORGEOUS name you can think of! Thank you so much you beautiful souls!!!

And for those curious, the names we have so far for this beautiful bundle of joy are
Nirvana, Nova, and Pandora.
Also, her middle name will be Rose so the name has to go with Rose 4laugh
once again, much thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:57 pm
Aside from being unique and going well with the middle name "Rose," is there a particular theme (i.e. gem names, celestial names, etc.), origin (i.e. Greek, German, Celtic, etc.), or meaning you would like to go with for the name? That's usually where I start myself when coming up with a name for my original characters.

It'll help me better coming up with a name for you that will suit your preferences rather than just choosing a name that I like personally but might not be you're thing.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:44 pm
ShesBloodyInsane
Because I know how wonderfully unique and creative you gaian's are I'm coming to you for help! I am about six months pregnant with whom will be a beautiful baby girl! heart Oh I'm just so excited I can't contain myself! blaugh
So here it is, my lover and I have thought of three names that we adore but were still kind of waiting for a name that really rings that bell ya know!? Were looking for a name as unique as possible. So if you might, use that beautiful mind of yours and drop the most creative GORGEOUS name you can think of! Thank you so much you beautiful souls!!!

And for those curious, the names we have so far for this beautiful bundle of joy are
once again, much thanks!

I guess I can think up some female anime character names that could work with the middle name of "Rose". They'll be in the below spoiler.

Erza
Sakura
Asuna
Nami
Yui
Xenovia
Silica
Leone
Lisbeth
Tifa
Kurumi
Kaname
Cana
Asami
Ayase
Izumi
Mayuri

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:02 pm
I have two daughters named Olivia Rayne and Alexandria Snow (she goes by Alex). As well as a son named Eoin James (pronounced like Owen).

As far as names go choose a name that you like and not solely because it is unique. Unique is fine but if you end up falling in love with a more common name, go for it. That's what happened with my Olivia. Olivia is one of the most common female names out their nowadays but when I said it I KNEW it was her name.

As for the three names you've chosen so far I adore Nova. It's sweet but then you think of a supernova so it has a badass quality to it. Also Nova Rose has a nice ring. Pandora isn't too bad but not my cup of tea. I don't like Nirvana at all mostly because I just think of the band Nirvana and Kurt Cobain.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Lil_Creature

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:38 pm
Prof. Moonie
Aside from being unique and going well with the middle name "Rose," is there a particular theme (i.e. gem names, celestial names, etc.), origin (i.e. Greek, German, Celtic, etc.), or meaning you would like to go with for the name? That's usually where I start myself when coming up with a name for my original characters.

It'll help me better coming up with a name for you that will suit your preferences rather than just choosing a name that I like personally but might not be you're thing.

Theres no origin or mean in were looking for, just something beautiful biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:45 pm
Mama Ame
I have two daughters named Olivia Rayne and Alexandria Snow (she goes by Alex). As well as a son named Eoin James (pronounced like Owen).

As far as names go choose a name that you like and not solely because it is unique. Unique is fine but if you end up falling in love with a more common name, go for it. That's what happened with my Olivia. Olivia is one of the most common female names out their nowadays but when I said it I KNEW it was her name.

As for the three names you've chosen so far I adore Nova. It's sweet but then you think of a supernova so it has a badass quality to it. Also Nova Rose has a nice ring. Pandora isn't too bad but not my cup of tea. I don't like Nirvana at all mostly because I just think of the band Nirvana and Kurt Cobain.

You've named your children beautifully! And I love their middle names! So pretty biggrin thank you for your thoughts on our few names biggrin you completely feel the same as us about Nova, not being first choice but the beauty and bad a** feel that it holds.  

Lil_Creature

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lil_Creature

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
ShesBloodyInsane

once again, much thanks!

I guess I can think up some female anime character names that could work with the middle name of "Rose". They'll be in the below spoiler.

Erza
Sakura
Asuna
Nami
Yui
Xenovia
Silica
Leone
Lisbeth
Tifa
Kurumi
Kaname
Cana
Asami
Ayase
Izumi
Mayuri
Oh I love them! Their all so unique!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:13 pm
ShesBloodyInsane
Kor Saiyajinkami
ShesBloodyInsane

once again, much thanks!

Erza
Sakura
Asuna
Nami
Yui
Xenovia
Silica
Leone
Lisbeth
Tifa
Kurumi
Kaname
Cana
Asami
Ayase
Izumi
Mayuri
Oh I love them! Their all so unique!

Well that's anime for you; their all tend to have at least a few unique character names.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:37 am
ShesBloodyInsane
Prof. Moonie

Theres no origin or mean in were looking for, just something beautiful biggrin

Alright, I'll see what I can come up with.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:52 am
Here are some names I found:

Saffron
Serenity
Amandine
Cassia
Senka
Leila
Kachina
Aurelia
Fay  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:02 pm
Prof. Moonie

Saffron
Serenity
Amandine
Cassia
Senka
Leila
Kachina
Aurelia
Fay

Cassia was a possible choice for Eoin if he had been a girl.

Ultimately he was going to be Emilia if he was female. though.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:21 pm
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie

Saffron
Serenity
Amandine
Cassia
Senka
Leila
Kachina
Aurelia
Fay

Cassia was a possible choice for Eoin if he had been a girl.

Ultimately he was going to be Emilia if he was female. though.

Nice.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:32 pm
I've always been a bit partial to the names Arie (pronounced Are-ee-Ay), Meilin, and Elizabeth and have used those names for several OCs. Another name I really like is Whitney. I had a friend named Whitney when I was a kid. She was really nice. ^w^  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games