Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:55 pm
So... how many of you are participating in the September event? I know of at least one person because we crossed paths in the event forum. But I wasn't sure if there was anyone else.

I don't mind the event... but I wish there were better threads to be posting in than the billion "bump" threads or "boost the person above" threads. I prefer have discussion threads not "small talk" threads.

---

arrow What are your thoughts about the event?
arrow Which team are you supporting and why?
arrow How close are you to completing the various achievements (listed at the bottom of the event page)?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:04 pm
I haven't been excited for a gaia event in a long time. the amount of time and effort to put into the event versus the quality of items you ge out of it just hasn't been worth it to me as of late.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:09 pm
wellwisher
I haven't been excited for a gaia event in a long time. the amount of time and effort to put into the event versus the quality of items you ge out of it just hasn't been worth it to me as of late.

I enjoyed the Kindred-oriented events because it was on a solo level and you could do your progress on your own. You didn't have to rely on others to get you somewhere. Not to mention, it was easier to set aside time here and there to do the event when you could without too much hassle. With these posting events, while they can be fun at times, I feel like I spend too much time finding just the right thread that will keep my interest because I prefer actual discussions not boring repetitive "bumping" threads.

One thing I do like with this event is that while there are various teams you can support, you aren't stuck with whoever you choose. Done with finishing the accomplishments related with one team? Cool, you can go help out that second favorite of yours, if you had one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:53 pm
Very DBZ-like

Of course, most events have been item pumps lately. I've already got everything I wanted from this one but the red bats and I don't really need those.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:56 pm
Saikii
Very DBZ-like

Of course, most events have been item pumps lately. I've already got everything I wanted from this one but the red bats and I don't really need those.

The DBZ theme is intentional. They even hinted at the source of it in the manga.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games